Quick Facts about Vaser Liposuction
Are you the right fit for the procedure?
Optimally, patients who are treated by Vaser liposuction are in good physical condition and are looking for a contouring or body sculpturing as opposed to using liposuction as a way to lose weight.
Comprehensive care, before, during & after surgery
At Alluremedspa, we don’t simply provide surgical solutions; we recognize your needs extend beyond the surgical procedure itself.
Our dedicated post-surgical section is designed with your comfort and care in mind. Our entire staff from the expert team of anesthesiologists to nurses, will ensure you are treated with utmost care and warmth.
The Aftercare Advantage/ Advice
Avoid any high impact activities for about one month. In particular, you should avoid jogging and bouncing activities for up to six weeks. These procedures will help you avoid stress to your treated areas and allow time for you to heal and recover.
Pre-operative requirements in order to undergo surgery
- Discontinue medicines that act as blood thinners and could cause excessive bruising, bleeding or other complications.
- Stop smoking for at least two weeks before and one week after surgery, as nicotine can impair circulation and healing.
- Don’t drink alcohol in excess for two weeks before your Liposculpturing procedure and one week after the surgery.
- Drink lots of water in the days leading up to your Liposculpting
Patient preparation before Vaser Lipo Surgery
- Arrange for someone to take you home and take care of you for at least the first day. For out of town, national and international patients, private nursing care, private recovery centers and hotel accommodates can be made through our office.
- Fill your prescriptions and place them within easy reach of where you well be resting.
Book Surgery with Alluremedspa
- Plan your travel dates and simultaneously check with us for doctor’s availability on those dates.
- Send us a copy of your air tickets
- We shall accordingly plan your consultation and Concierge service (optional) and get back to you with all details
- Note: We do-not ask for any advance payments or deposits.
Alluremedspa concierge service
Alluremedspa’s clientele comprises of local, out-of-town patients. A good percentage of patients also ‘fly-in’ from out of the country to have surgery with our renowned surgeons.
We are pleased to offer and arrange comfortable lodging, restaurant, and commuting to ensure a memorable pre-and post-surgical experience for our out-of-country patients. Please feel free to contact the Counsellor via email@example.com for assistance with any of your travel and planning needs.
Within a day after your procedure, you should be up and walking around. Excess tumescent fluid will most likely drain from the access points for the first day or two and you may experience blood tinged fluid as well. You may shower on the second or third day following surgery. Depending on the number of areas treated, you may need to be out of work and away from your usual activities for the first week.
Over the next two or three weeks your treated areas may remain very sensitive and strenuous physical activities should be limited. You will also need to wear a special compassion garment for up to a month to help ensure a good contour to your treated areas.
Results will last for
The results of your Vaser Liposculpting are usually best seen after several weeks. Your treated areas should look great and retain their sculptured appearance for as long as you remain the same weight. If you gain weight, you will generally gain it in areas other than those that were treated.
Next consultation if required
At Alluremedspa, our support doesn’t end when you achieve your weight loss or cosmetic goals. Lifelong follow-up with our multidisciplinary team is encouraged, helping you to achieve and maintain optimal results.For more information on hair transplant surgery and our extensive aftercare program or to schedule an appointment, call Alluremedspa at: