Cheek Reduction Surgery (Buccal Fat Removal)
“Cheek accentuates beauty to which person triumphantly drag themselves demanding facial esthetics.”
- You are in adulthood and worried about chubby cheeks?
- Are you feeling uncomfortable while dressing up in western clothes because you look older than your actual age?
- Are you hesitating in participating event?
- Do you want to improve your facial appearance?
- Do you want to have a sculpted and youthful look?
Everyone wants to have a V-line face shape as it defines the photogenic character for a face. To receive the V-line face shape, your cheek must be free from fats and so buccal fat is not there that contributes a key role in defining the sculpted and youthful look. However, it has significant value if you are blessed with a good facial feature, but if you don’t have the same can go for the cheek reduction surgery or buccal fat removal procedure.
What is Cheek Reduction Surgery?
A cheek fat reduction surgery has a great role in improving facial features by improving V-line face shape. The buccal fat removal surgery accentuates facial feature and removes excess fat from lower cheek, which usually detracts V-line face shape as they make mid-face wider. The cheek reduction procedure helps in making cheekbone better defined and gives a face to a chiseled look. The buccal fat removal is a highly individualized procedure owing to the size variation of the buccal fat pad with every individual that address the patient’s own concern who is worried about chubby cheeks.