Hair Transplant in Mumbai
- Are you avoiding social gatherings due to bald head and it is affecting your social & professional life?
- Has your personality, decreased due to receding hairline?
- Have you, a family history for the Androgenic alopecia?
- Have you affected by genetic baldness or Androgenic alopecia and receded hairline, quite obvious on your head?
- Are you feeling low self-confidence and needs boosting of your facial profile?
- Have you experienced a lack of self-acceptance and it affected your professional or personal growth?
If you are experiencing any of the above concerns, you need a surgical solution with the hair restoration procedure. The restoration procedure is successfully done for both men and women and gives a permanent solution to the problem of male pattern baldness as well as the female pattern baldness.
What is Hair Transplant Surgery?
The transplantation procedure is done by extracting the hair roots from the back and sides of thescalp that further implanted into the top, front, or crown areas of the scalp wherever the loss is affected. The procedure is either done by the FUT technique or through the FUE method. The transferring of hair roots involves the donor areas as well as the recipient areas. The surgical restoration is one of the best permanent techniques to sort out the issue of the baldness for the patients affected by the pattern baldness.
It is always advisable to receive hair restoration/transplant procedure only from the expert cosmetic surgeon having the utmost aesthetic sense and skills to meet the best cosmetic goal of the procedure.