About the process
Breast asymmetry describes breasts that may demonstrate different size, shape, nipple and areolar characteristics, or any combination of these. While breast asymmetry is extremely common, and mild discrepancies in breast form can be identified in most women, the presence of substantial breast asymmetry can be a source of concern and self-consciousness for many with more perceptible differences.
Some examples of asymmetric breasts are:
- Breast Hypertrophy and Breast Hypoplasia – one large breast and one small breast
- Asymmetric Breast Hypoplasia – both breasts are small, one smaller than the other
- Unilateral or Asymmetric Breast Ptosis – breast droop, or one breast hangs lower than the
- Breast Positional Asymmetry – one breast may sit higher or lower than the other
- Areolar Asymmetry – differences in nipple areolar size, projection, or bulge
- Tuberous breast Deformity – unusual breast shape with varying degrees of breast
- constriction, areolar herniation, size discrepancy, and asymmetry.
The Breast Asymmetry Surgery Advantage
Although breast asymmetry (one breast is a different size and/or shape than the other) is extremely common, it can cause many challenges. Many women feel self-conscious or have difficulty getting clothing to fit properly. Others live in fear of becoming intimate with someone and having to expose their mismatched breasts. In severe cases, breast asymmetry can be truly disfiguring.
There are numerous types of breast asymmetry and degrees of difference in breast size, shape, and position, and there are an almost equal number of unique individual desires.
Breasts can be lifted and shaped, smaller breasts can be enlarged, larger breasts can be reduced, breast implants may be used in one or both breasts, or no breast implants may be required at all.
What is the breast Asymmetry Procedure
Because there are many different permutations of what uneven breasts can consist of there are also lots of different ways to correct them as well. It’s important to remember that every type of correction surgery for asymmetric breasts is tailored to your individual needs, and while one person may require implants, another patient might end up having a reduction.
For the most part corrective options involve either one (or a combination of) the following:
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Augmentation
- Inverted Nipple Correction
- Fat transfer Augmentation
Breast Asymmetry Correction
At Alluremedspa, our unique approach to Breast surgery will ensure that your whole experience, from the moment of your first consultation with Dr. Milan Doshi, through to your recovery after surgery, is as positive and comfortable as it can be. Individualized planning, meticulous surgical technique, careful monitoring and post-surgical care all combine to ensure that we offer you the best possible long-lasting results for your Breast surgery.
Possessing vast proficiency with Breast Asymmetry Correction, Dr. Milan Doshi combines technical skill, finesse, experience and artistic perspective to achieve more balanced, proportional, natural, and beautiful results.
Since confidentiality and utmost privacy of our clients are our prime ethics, Alluremedspa is the most favored choice of many celebrities for their corrective and cosmetic procedures.
Depending on the procedure selected anesthesia will be decided.
Privacy & Confidentiality
We at Alluremedspa care follow highest standards of privacy and confidentiality ensuring additional comfort for our patients. For your privacy and protection, we maintain a strict nondisclosure policy.
REST & RECOVERY
Recovery time depends on the surgery procedure that has been done. If you’ve got an implant, the standard implant recovery is six weeks. And the same goes for most Breast Lift or reduction procedures.
Cost For Breast Asymmetry
Alluremedspa which is renowned for its state-of-the-art internationally acclaimed services, offers affordable and cost effective cosmetic procedures. To know more about the cost of
your procedure request a consult by simply filling and submit the Book an appointment form. Your consultation is your chance to ask questions about Breast Asymmetry and put your mind at rest. Your cosmetic surgeon will be able to offer you full explanations and answers to all of your queries.
Alternatively, our counselor will call you at your convenient time. Request a consultation right away: +91 9869041559.
Quick Facts For Breast Asymmetry
Are you the right fit for the procedure?
You may be a good Breast Asymmetry Correction candidate if:
- You are physically healthy and maintain a stable weight
- You are bothered by the feeling that your breasts sag or have lost shape and volume
- Your breasts have a flatter, elongated shape or are pendulous
- When unsupported, your nipples fall below the breast crease
- Your nipples and areolas point downward
- You have stretched skin and enlarged areolas
- One breast is lower than the other
The best candidates are women who have all the information, fully understand what the
surgery involves and its limitations, and who have a realistic expectation.
Comprehensive care, before, during & after surgery
There are several scheduled follow-up visits with Dr.Milan Doshi, at one week, three months,
and one year following breast reduction. The doctor and his wonderful staff will be available
to you at any time during your recovery.
The Aftercare Advantage
The aftercare and advice depends on the procedure undergone. As soon as you are fully awake after surgery and are able to leave the Recovery Room, you will be encouraged to get out of bed (or up from a lying position) for short periods of time.
The following day you should be able to move about more comfortably. Straining, bending and lifting must be avoided, however, since these activities might cause increased swelling or even bleeding.
Pre-operative requirements in order to undergo surgery
In preparing for breast lift surgery, you may be asked to:
- Get lab testing or a medical evaluation
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications
- Get a baseline mammogram before surgery and another one after surgery to help detect any future changes in your breast tissue
- Stop smoking
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding
Be sure to arrange for someone to drive you to and from surgery and to stay with you for at least the first night following surgery.
Patient preparation before breast Asymmetry Correction Surgery
You will be given thorough instructions on how best to prepare for your surgery. Important preparation for your recovery after surgery include:
- Organize your affairs and schedule, so that you can completely relax and rest after surgery.
- Make sure you arrange for someone to bring you to the clinic and to collect you after the surgery. Make sure you have someone who can spend the first 24 hours after the surgery with you, to ensure your very personalized care and comfort with our dedicated staff.
Book Surgery with Alluremedspa
- Plan your travel dates and simultaneously check with us for doctor’s availability on those dates.
- Send us a copy of your air tickets
- We shall accordingly plan your consultation and Concierge service (optional) and get back to you with all details
- Note: We do not ask for any advance payments or deposits.
Alluremedspa concierge service
Alluremedspa’s clientele comprises of local, out-of-town patients. A good percentage of patients also ‘fly-in’ from out of the country to have surgery with our renowned surgeons. We are pleased to offer and arrange comfortable private lodging, restaurant, and commuting to ensure a memorable pre-and post-surgical experience for our out-of-country patients. Please feel free to contact the Counsellor +91 9869041559 for assistance with any of your travel and planning needs.
The results of your Breast Surgery are immediately visible. Over time, post-surgical swelling will resolve and incision lines will fade. Satisfaction with your new image should continue to grow as you recover from surgery. The final results of your breast lift will appear over the next few months as breast shape and position continue to settle. Incision lines are not permanent, will continue to fade over time.
Results will last for
The results of your breast surgery will be long-lasting. Over time, your breasts can continue
to change due to aging and gravity. You’ll be able to retain your new look longer if you:
- Maintain your weight
- Keep a healthy lifestyle
Following your physician’s instructions is essential to the success of your surgery.
Next consultation if required
At Alluremedspa, our support doesn’t end when you achieve your cosmetic and health goals. Lifelong follow-up with our multidisciplinary team is encouraged, helping you to achieve and maintain optimal results. For more information on hair transplant surgery and our extensive aftercare program or to schedule an appointment, call Alluremedspa at: +91 9869041559.