Dermal fillers achieve fantastic, lasting results. The active ingredient presents in both Juvederm and Restylane, hyaluronic acid, is naturally found in the skin, tendons, and muscles of humans and therefore combat an array of natural aging symptoms such as wrinkles, aging lines, nasolabial folds, crow’s feet, frown lines, and ‘sad mouth lines’. It can also be used to augment lip volume and contour.
Different dermal fillers achieve these results in different ways, depending on their main active ingredients.
The overall principle of dermal fillers is based on the natural composition of the human skin. With age, the upper layer of the human skin, the epidermis, gradually becomes thinner, offering less protection to the lower layer, the dermis. Also, the aging process considerably reduces the production of collagen, the main component of the dermis, which gives the skin its strength, elasticity, and firmness. This results in the appearance of wrinkles, folds, and other age-related skin depressions.
Dermal fillers integrate natural collagen, in different ways and varying specificities in relation to different areas of the body.
The face is extremely important as it’s the first thing that people notice about you. Every individual rightfully aspires to look good in a youthful and natural way. At Allure Medspa, we assimilate the impeccable artistic vision and best technological breakthroughs in dermatology to enhance the exquisite natural beauty of your skin.
At Allure Medspa, our highly-skilled, experienced dermatologists provide the very best injectable treatments, meaning that we offer the safest dermal filler treatment at our state-of-the-art, purpose-built facility.
No wonder, patients from all over the world visit Allure Medspa to achieve their cosmetic and skincare goals.
Privacy & Confidentiality
We at Allure Medspa care follow the highest standards of privacy and confidentiality, ensuring the additional comfort of our patients. For your privacy and protection, we maintain a strict non-disclosure policy.
3 stages of the procedure
There is a need for an organized structure and methodological approach cum a holistic understanding to determine how one can get the best outcome of the dermal filler.
Any unique face rejuvenation treatment and skincare plan have to consider:
- Skin elasticity and skin strength: Skin aging process results in loose and thinning skin.
- Volume: Some areas of the face require more padding to maintain shape and support of the face.
- Surface texture and skin ‘clarity’: Creating a more uniform complexion is multifactorial itself.
- Dynamics of facial expression: Excessive movement of frown lines is not the only aspect of anti-wrinkle treatments. There is a myriad of minor therapies that can reduce unwanted signs such as the ‘the gummy smile” and down-turning of the corners of the mouth.
All these things can be treated using modern techniques and advanced technologies. While an approach to assess each patient is always the same, the findings will always be different and hence the treatment plan. All of them are the outcomes to develop an initial understanding.
Within our relaxing and nourishing environment, we strive to provide a diverse array of treatments and technologies to give you a strong and healthy skin whose youthfulness and glow will stand the test of time.
Appearance is a unique quality. No two people are the same.
Dermal filler treatment is a highly personalized treatment plan that is tailored to the individual. To preserve the uniqueness of every client aesthetically, we offer each patient a customized plan to cater to his/her unique face and issues.
Possible Consequences/ Precautions
Potential side effects after the treatment may cause slight pain or discomfort. However, these side effects should not last for more than 2-3 days. If any side effects persist, it is recommended to consult with a doctor.
There is little to no downtime after receiving dermal filler treatments.
AMS recommendation for best results
- Cold compresses (a cloth dipped in cold water, wrung out, and applied to the injected area) may be used immediately after treatment to reduce swelling.
- Avoid touching the treated area within six hours following treatment, so you do not accidentally injure your skin while the area is numb. After that, the area can be gently washed with soap and water.
- Avoid exposure of the treated area to intense heat (sun lamp or sunbathing).
- If you have previously suffered from facial cold sores, there is a risk that the needle punctures could contribute to another recurrence. Speak to your physician about medications that may minimize a recurrence.
- Avoid taking aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications, and high doses of Vitamin E supplements for one week after treatment. These agents may increase bruising and bleeding at the injection site.
Initial results will be visible immediately, but optimal results will appear about two weeks after the treatment.
No. of sessions
After the initial treatment, follow-up sessions are usually recommended every six to twelve months, depending on the treatment and the patient.
Results will last for
The length of time that the effects and benefits of Dermal Fillers last depend on multiple factors, such as the type of filler used, the area of application, the age of the patient, their lifestyle and the quality of their skin.
The most common types of Dermal Fillers have long-lasting, but temporary effects.
For example, the effects of Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Fillers are expected to last about 6 to 12 months on average. Calcium hydroxylapatite Fillers, such as Radiesse – normally used to treat thicker lines and folds – are expected to have longer-lasting effects, typically around one year.
At Allure Medspa, our support doesn’t end with your achieving cosmetic goals. Lifelong follow-up with our multidisciplinary team is encouraged, helping you to achieve and maintain optimal results. For more information about Derma-fillers and our extensive aftercare program or to Book an appointment, call Allure Medspa at 022 – 26732961/62/63
Since confidentiality and utmost privacy of our clients are our prime ethics, Allure MedSpa is the most favored choice of many celebrities for their corrective and cosmetic procedures.