Quick Facts about Ear Correction
Are you the right fit for the procedure?
Good candidates for otoplasty include individuals who are physically healthy, realistic in their expectations, and interested in improving the appearance of their protruding ears.
Comprehensive care, before, during & after surgery
At Allure MedSpa, we don’t simply provide surgical solutions; we recognize your needs extend beyond the surgical procedure itself.
Our dedicated post-surgical section is designed with your comfort and care in mind. Our entire staff from the expert team of anesthesiologists to nurses, will ensure you are treated with utmost care and warmth.
The Aftercare Advice
Unnecessary pressure should be avoided, so it is recommended that patients wear loose fitting shirt collars and rest on their back. Headbands might be recommended to hold the ears in the desired position up to two weeks after the surgery.
Pre-operative requirements in order to undergo surgery
- Your current health history as well as your medications and drug allergies will be reviewed.
- Routine laboratory testing is ordered.
- It is important to be sun-smart (using UVA and UVB sun protection) prior to any Face Lift procedure.
- Stop smoking for at least two weeks before and one week after surgery, as nicotine can impair circulation and healing.
- Avoid alcohol in excess for two weeks before and one week after the surgery.
Patient preparation before ear Correction Surgery
Your surgeon will give you specific instructions to prepare for the procedure.
- You should arrange for someone to drive you home after your surgery, and to help you out for a day or two.
- You should plan to take one to two weeks off of work, so swelling and bruising can resolve.
- For patients who work in sedentary jobs, two weeks should be enough time to look presentable at work.
- If your job is very strenuous, you may need more time to ensure healing is well underway.
Book Surgery with Allure MedSpa
- Plan your travel dates and simultaneously check with us for doctor’s availability on those dates.
- Send us a copy of your air tickets
- We shall accordingly plan your consultation and Concierge service (optional) and get back to you with all details
Allure MedSpa concierge service
Allure MedSpa’s clientele comprises of local, out-of-town patients. A good percentage of patients also ‘fly-in’ from out of the country to have surgery with our renowned surgeons.
We are pleased to offer and arrange comfortable lodging, restaurant, and commuting to ensure a memorable pre-and post-surgical experience for our out-of-country patients. Please feel free to contact the Counsellor Book a councelling session for assistance with any of your travel and planning needs.
Results will last for
Otoplasty results are immediate and permanent.
Next consultation if required
At Allure MedSpa, our support doesn’t end when you achieve your cosmetic and health goals. Lifelong follow-up with our multidisciplinary team is encouraged, helping you to achieve and maintain optimal results. For more information on hair transplant surgery and our extensive aftercare program or to Book an appointment, call Allure MedSpa at: 91 9869041559.