How to Get Prepare for Your Cosmetic Surgery?
Pre-Cosmetic Surgery Preparation
- Stop smoking 15 days prior to your cosmetic surgery.
- If you are on any on counter medicine like nutritional supplements, vitamins, fat burner, or any health and wellness product please inform us.
- If you are on any medication or have anymedical ailmentlike but not limited to hypertension, diabetes, thyroid, heart ailment, asthma, psychiatric illness. Take fitness opinion from your physician (d.) or any medical specialist for smoothness and safety of the surgery
- Past history:If you have any medical disease or hospital admission or surgery in the past, however insignificant you feel, must inform in advance to plan surgery safely
Day Before Surgery
You will get a call from our center for preoperative instructions, arrival and surgical timing on the previous day
Preparation for Surgery
A. General Anesthesia
- Eating – do not eat anything 8 hours prior to surgery and do not drink anything 6 hours before surgery. You may brush and rinse your teeth and take specific medications with a sip of water. as discussed with the doctor
Shower – you may shower and shampoo your hair the night before or morning of your surgery.
3. Lotions – do not wear deodorant or lotions, especially on the chest and torso.
4. Clothing – wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing, preferably a button-up top or hoodie with a zipper. Wear flat, comfortable shoes and warm socks. Jewelry – do not bring any jewelry or valuables with you on the day of surgery. It will be your responsibility to take care of it
5. Contact lenses and other items – remove contact lenses, dentures, and nipple rings before surgery.
6. Remove your nail polish at least from your left index finger, it is necessary for monitoring during surgery
7. Pack your bag-items to bring to surgery should include:
- All your fitness test reports
- Reading glasses
- Your identification (driving license/state-issued ID)
- Warm cotton socks
- All medication
- Transportation – You may have a post-anesthesia hangover so you will not be allowed to drive yourself home. Please arrange to have someone drive you to and from surgery if you don’t have anyone available, please call our office for other options.
9. Arrival – arrive 1-1.5 hours before surgery as instructed during your pre-op appointment and/or by the surgery center staff. So you become comfortable and time is needed for preoperative preparation.
10. Payment – if you still have a balance due for your surgery, please bring payment with you. Here is the payment link → https://www.alluremedspa.in/cosmetic-surgery-payment-process.html
B. Local Anesthesia
- Eating – don’t eat or drinking anything starting 2 hours before procedure.
- Bathing – shower as normal the night before or morning of your surgery.
- Lotions – do not apply any lotions, moisturizers or deodorant on your body.
- Jewelry – do not bring jewellery or valuables with you on the day of surgery.
- Clothing – wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing. If possible, wear a button up shirt or hoodie with a zipper. Wear comfortable shoes, and warm socks.
- Contact lenses and other items – remove contact lenses, dentures and nipple rings. Remove your nail polish at least from your left index finger, it is necessary for monitoring during surgery
- Transportation – someone must drive you home and stay with you the first night.
- Medications – take 1tab eugenic 2tab cavum (625) and two hours before surgery. Bring all medications with you. Do not drive if you take Xanax before coming to our office
- Arrival – arrive 1 hour prior to your scheduled surgery time unless otherwise instructed.
- Payment – if you still have a balance due for your surgery, please bring payment with you. Here is the payment link → https://www.alluremedspa.in/cosmetic-surgery-payment-process.html
C/o. Vardaan Hospital, 65, Jawahar Nagar, Opp. Prakash Hotel, Near Railway station, Goregaon (West), Mumbai, India
Phone No: 8291863154
Google map direction
On the Day of Surgery
Please inform us about
- Any ongoing medication
- Recent illness like common cold, fever, urinary tract infection or any other sessional illness
- Your medical ailments like blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, thyroid or any other illness
- Any major illness, hospitalization, trauma, surgery in the past
- Family history of any significant illness like blood pressure, diabetes, cardiac ailment, cancer, g 6 pd deficiency, thyroid, thalassemia, bleeding disorder or any other illness
Please clarify your goal of surgery again before surgery we will discuss surgical plan again with you your any query for the surgery will be answered.
Marking and surgical photography will be done.
Preoperative medications will be started.
General formality like payment will be completed before surgery.