Laser Eyelid Surgery | Blepharoplasty
What Is Eyelid Surgery?
Blepharoplasty surgery is commonly known as eyelid surgery. The eye and surrounding area are the focal points of attention during conversation. The youthful and alert look is crucial in human interaction. Our age, stress, and gravity play a pivotal part in making our eyes look tired, angry or hostile look. You lose your confidence and your self-esteem,make you feel on the backseat in this competitive world.
The procedure improves the appearances of the area surrounding the eyes, it gives a quite youthful look. This surgery will rejuvenate the periodontal area. The goal of the surgery is to repair, restore, and preposition those droopy and saggy eyelids and fat bulges. It not only serves an aesthetic purpose but also rectifies functional issues associated with eyelids. It can be performed on the upper lids, lower lids or both.
What Eyelid Surgery Can Do For You?
- It removes excess skin and wrinkles from the eye area
- Saggy and loose skin hanging around the eyes sometimes disrupts the vision. Eyelid surgery rectifies it, thus providing a natural contour.
- Eye bags can be diminished
- Fatty deposits provide an impression of puffy eyes and this surgery removes that puffiness.
- Drooping lower eyelashes that reveal white below the iris (salesclerk show) correction
Am I A Good Candidate For Eyelid Surgery?
Good candidates for eyelid surgery include:
- Individual with no medical conditions that impair healing
- Healthy individuals with no serious eye conditions
- Individual with realistic expectations from the surgery
- Individual with good physical, mental and emotional health
Sometimes the eyelash might appear droopy due to relaxation of the forehead skin and drooping of the eyebrow. The stretching out of the upper eyelid elevator muscle might cause drooping eyelashes, known as eyelid posits, both of which might require a different surgical treatment. The Cosmetic surgeon will review the facial structure and discuss the surgery that is best suited to you.