Quick Facts about Chin Augmentation
Are you the right fit for the procedure?
Chin augmentation surgery offers many aesthetic benefits. Good candidates for the procedure include those who have a:
- Recessed chin
- Pointed or squared chin
- Prominent nose
- Fleshy neck
Comprehensive care, before, during & after surgery
At Allure MedSpa, we don’t simply provide surgical solutions; we recognize your needs extend beyond the surgical procedure itself.
Our dedicated post-surgical section is designed with your comfort and care in mind. Our entire staff from the expert team of anesthesiologists to nurses, will ensure you are treated with utmost care and warmth.
The Aftercare Advantage
The most comfortable position to recover in after surgery is a reclining chair with your head elevated. The night following your surgery, you may experience some discomfort that can be controlled with your prescribed pain medication. Temporary bruising and swelling are common the first night after surgery.
Pre-operative requirements in order to undergo surgery
- Your current health history as well as your medications and drug allergies will be reviewed.
- Routine laboratory testing is ordered.
- It is important to be sun-smart (using UVA and UVB sun protection) prior to any Face Lift procedure.
- Stop smoking for at least two weeks before and one week after surgery, as nicotine can impair circulation and healing.
- Avoid alcohol in excess for two weeks before and one week after the surgery.
Patient preparation before Chin Augmentation Surgery
Your surgeon will give you specific instructions to prepare for the procedure.
- You should arrange for someone to drive you home after your surgery, and to help you out for a day or two.
- You should plan to take one week off of work, so swelling and bruising can resolve.
- For patients who work in sedentary jobs, two weeks should be enough time to look presentable at work.
- If your job is very strenuous, you may need more time to ensure healing is well underway.
Book Surgery with Allure MedSpa
- Plan your travel dates and simultaneously check with us for doctor’s availability on those dates.
- Send us a copy of your air tickets
- We shall accordingly plan your consultation and Concierge service (optional) and get back to you with all details
Allure MedSpa concierge service
Allure MedSpa’s clientele comprises of local, out-of-town patients. A good percentage of patients also ‘fly-in’ from out of the country to have surgery with our renowned surgeons.
We are pleased to offer and arrange comfortable lodging, restaurant, and commuting to ensure a memorable pre-and post-surgical experience for our out-of-country patients. Please feel free to contact the Counsellor Book a councelling Session for assistance with any of your travel and planning needs.
The night following your surgery, you may experience some discomfort that can be easily controlled with your prescribed pain medication. Temporary bruising and swelling are common the first night after surgery.
Results will last for
Once in place, the chin implant should create a strong, natural-looking jaw line.
Next consultation if required
At Allure MedSpa, our support doesn’t end when you achieve your cosmetic and health goals. Lifelong follow-up with our multidisciplinary team is encouraged, helping you to achieve and maintain optimal results.For more information on Face Lift surgery and our extensive aftercare program or to Book an appointment, call Allure MedSpa at: +91 9869041559.