Are you the right fit for the procedure?
Women who have experienced labial stretching or tearing during childbirth or women suffering from labia minora hypertrophy can benefit from this procedure.
A comprehensive consultation is conducted to screen and educate patients. Before a final decision is made, the client is provided with enough information to conclude whether the procedure is right for her or not. She is informed of the potential risks, possible complications, and the ultimate benefits intertwined within the proposed procedure(s). Dr. Milan Doshi will be happy to answer any of your questions you may have and guide you accordingly.
Comprehensive care, before, during & after surgery
Our dedicated team of surgeons, doctors, nurses, and counselors is designed with your comfort and care in mind. Our entire staff from the expert team of doctors to nurses will ensure that you are treated with the utmost care and warmth.
- Your recovery and the results depend on how well you adhere to the advice and instructions of your doctor.
- Patients will be instructed on the proper cleaning of the incision and the application of topical ointment for pain, if necessary.
- Patients should abstain from heavy exercise and sexual activity for about six weeks until they are told to follow the same. Patients are asked to come in for a one-week and a one-month follow-up to ensure proper healing.
It is recommended that the patients use ice to the area for the first 48 hours, in combination with a specially designed topical anesthetic cream, and an oral medication as needed for the first 4-5 days. Most of the pain is resolved by them.
Pre-operative requirements in order to undergo surgery
Your cosmetic surgeon will instruct you about any preparation required or any routine tests to be undergone before undergoing the procedure.
Patient preparation before Labiaplasty
To ensure a good recovery and a good result from your labiaplasty it is necessary for you to follow all of the advice offered to you by your surgeon. You are likely to be asked to:
- Stop smoking.
- Stop drinking.
- Keep healthy.
- Avoid certain blood-thinning medications or supplements
- Plan your recovery.
- Following your operation you will not be able to drive for 24 hours. It would be very helpful to have someone on hand to help you throughout these few days.
How to get a medical visa?
Visa is the foremost pre-requisite while you are planning your medical travel to India. You need to apply for a visa at your local Indian Embassy. Please send us a copy of your passport and probable travel dates to facilitate an invitation letter for a visa from our side. The visa process takes up to two weeks.
Visa on Arrival:
Visit https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html for a visa on arrival.
Book Surgery with Allure Medspa
- Plan your travel dates and simultaneously check with us for the doctor’s availability on those dates.
- Send us a copy of your air tickets
- We shall accordingly plan your consultation and Concierge service (optional) and get back to you with all details
Allure Medspa concierge service
Allure Medspa’s clientele comprises of local, out-of-town patients. A good percentage of patients also ‘fly-in’ from out of the country to have surgery with our renowned surgeons.
We are pleased to offer and arrange comfortable lodging, restaurant, and commuting to ensure a memorable pre-and post-surgical experience for our out-of-country patients. Please feel free to contact the Counsellor Book a counseling session for assistance with any of your travel and planning needs.
Because the labia have such a robust blood supply, they are relatively quick to heal after Labiaplasty and are resilient. “Post Labiaplasty pain”, like pain after any other surgical procedure, is variable from one patient to the next.
Results will last for
The time taken for the final result of Labiaplasty will vary from person to person. But the gold standard answer is 2-3 months until a “final result” can be judged. Nonetheless, most patients will appreciate a very near-final result in about half that time.
Next consultation if required
At Allure Medspa, our support doesn’t end when your health and cosmetic goals. Lifelong follow-up with our multidisciplinary team is encouraged, helping you to achieve and maintain optimal results. For more information about Labiaplasty and our extensive aftercare program or to Book an appointment, call Allure Medspa at +91 9869041559