Bariatric Surgery | Weight Loss Surgery
“Lose Weight gain Health a Whole New You USP of your Personality.”
- Do you want to achieve long term weight loss success and improve your overall quality of health & life?
- Do you want to improve your longevity and get rid of morbid obesity?
What is Normal healthy weight?
The normal body weight is determined by your height and your boney framework. Different people have different normal weight depending on gender and boney structure. It is calculated on base of BMI. NORMAL WEIGHT IS 18.5 TO 24.9 BMI.
What is BMI and how to measure it?
The formula for BMI is weight in kilograms divided by height in meters squared. If height has been measured in centimeters, divide by 100 to convert this into meter. The BMI is an absolute measure of weight as well as height ratio.
The formula is BMI = kg/m2 where kg is a person’s weight in kilograms and m2 is their height in metres squared. As said before, BMI 18.5 TO 24.9 IS NORMAL WEIGHT
Points to be noted:
- BMI doesn’t differentiate between body fat & muscle fat.
- It is a method of assessing weight whether an individual weight falls within the healthy range or not.
- It is easy to perform and an inexpensive method.
To measure the BMI, we take the help of a calculator. The calculator needs your weight and height and tells about your BMI.