What should I expect during a consultation for a Mommy Makeover?
At the time of consultation, you are free to ask questions with your plastic surgeon and he will answer your every query related to Mommy makeover. One must keep this fact in mind that pre-procedure consultation helps define the goal and outcomes of the surgery/procedure as every patient is different and everyone has a different concern to receive the Mommy makeover surgery. However, it is inevitable to receive a consultation session to help you to identify the status of your problem.
During your Mommy Makeover consultation be prepared to discuss:
- Your surgical goals
- Medical conditions, drug allergies, and medical treatments
- Current medications, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco, and drug use
- Previous surgeries
Your Mommy Makeover Surgeon will also:
- Evaluate your general health status and any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors
- May take photographs
- Discuss your Mommy Makeover options
- Recommend a course of treatment
- Discuss likely outcomes of and any risks or potential complications.
One may have a number of questions to ask, but one must introspect each question with respect to the concerned problem hence, it is good to make a list of important questions before proceeding for the consultation step.
What are the Different Types And Technique Of Mommy Makeover Surgery?
Many factors should be taken into consideration when choosing which techniques are best:-
- Desired amount of restoration
- Placement of the incisions
- Type of implant used
How does Mommy Makeover Surgery Execute?
How should I prepare for a mommy makeover?
In preparing for mommy makeover surgery, you may be asked to:
- Get lab testing or a medical evaluation
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications
- Stop smoking
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding
Mommy makeover surgery is typically performed in a hospital or ambulatory surgery setting, and will likely use general anesthesia. Some follow-up procedures may be performed on an outpatient basis, and local anesthesia with sedation may be used. These decisions will be based on the requirements of your specific procedure and in consideration of your preferences and your doctor’s best judgment.
What are the steps of a mommy makeover procedure?
Step 1 – Anesthesia
Medications are administered for your comfort during the surgical procedure. The choices include intravenous sedation and general anesthesia. Your doctor will recommend the best choice for you.
Step 2 – Surgical procedures
The steps for the various procedures that could be a part of your individualized mommy makeover surgery can be found below:
What are the Result of Mommy Makeover Surgery?
Mommy Makeover is a combination of different procedures. Result is visible immediately and goes on improving for 6 to 8 months . One has to lead a healthy lifestyle if you want to maintain the result.
With time the implants will settle and the scar lines will improve, but most women feel these are small compared to the large improvement in their self-confidence after surgery.
Following your surgeon’s instructions is key to the success of your surgery. It is important to note that that the surgical incisions are not subjected to excessive force, abrasion, or motion during the time of healing.
What is the Risk of Mommy Makeover Surgery?
Mommy Makeover is a very safe surgery. However, all forms of surgery come with certain risks and complications. At Allure Medspa, expertise of Dr Doshi, modern technology for surgery, anesthesia, sterilization, precise protocol based management and caring team make Mommy Makeover a safe and life time experience.
How will you get recovered From Mommy Makeover Surgery?
The recovery time is different for different mothers depending on the type of treatment one is undertaking. However, the procedure takes two to three weeks to recover completely.
After the procedure is completed, you will be asked to apply gauze or bandages to your incisions. An elastic bandage or support bra will minimize swelling and support the breasts. A compression garment may also be used to control swelling in the abdomen, waist and buttocks.
During this time, it is advised to take maximum rest and avoid doing vigorous exercises. Going to gym and lifting heavy weights including your children should be avoided. Bruising and swelling are common as the body goes through the healing process. Your surgeon will provide you with post treatment medications to subside the pain and swelling. It is important to note that the procedure might take around 6 months to see the complete result. Healing will continue for several weeks as swelling decreases and the shape of the breasts, abdomen, waist, genitalia and buttocks improves. You will need to visit to the surgeon for follow ups to get the best of the surgery.
Why Dr. Milan Doshi for Mommy Makeover Surgery?
Dr. Milan Doshi as a Mommy Makeover Surgeon:
Dr. Milan Doshi, M Ch (plastic surgery), is a board-certified cosmetic surgeon with 20+ years of experience.
Dr. Milan Doshi is a pioneer name in the cosmetic surgery at MUMBAI, INDIA and performs cosmetic surgeries exclusively. He is well-known as the top cosmetic surgeon in Mumbai and a recognized member of the ASPS, ISAPS, APSI, IAAPS, he has trained more than 50 plastic cosmetic surgeons across India and has been a recognized mentor by ISAPS.
He has done more than 10K cosmetic surgeries and patients from 50+ countries got benefited by Dr. Milan Doshi’s expert surgical hands.
He has a credit for performing thousands & thousands of Mommy Makeover surgeries in his career.
He regularly performs Mommy Makeover with various combinations of technology and expertise to offer the best aesthetic and unmatched results. He has a credit for many presentations for Mommy Makeover at various national & international conferences.
NO WONDER Dr. Milan Doshi has been recognized as a celebrity cosmetic surgeon for Bollywood fraternity and credit of happily satisfying thousands & thousands of Mommy Makeover patients across the globe.
Mommy Makeover Surgery at Allure Medspa Mumbai, India
Allure Medspa for Mommy Makeover Surgery:
We have two centres in MUMBAI with the state-of-the-art facilities, cosmetic surgery clinic at Andheri West is for the non-surgical procedure where one can get the pre-procedure consultation, post-procedure follow-ups. The Andheri West centre of Allure Medspa is a prime attraction for celebrity people as it is a hotspot destination for production houses and their offices.
The cosmetic surgery hospital/centre in Goregaon West is ISO 9000:2008 and NABH certified.
The two separate modern operation theatre, advanced patient’s monitoring system during operation and post-operative care add to the safety of surgery.
We are all updated with the latest technology. We recommend the particular option of the technology/method of the procedure according to the patient’s need, expectation and desired goal of the Mommy makeover surgery.
Due to the facilities of equipment such as an ultrasonic cleaner, ETO-sterilization, autoclave, fumigation and stringent protocols we ranked highest in the safety and hygiene measure.
With an indoor overnight facility one can find the best ambiance in our centre where the patient’s comfort is kept in mind with in-suit bathrooms & rooms are equipped with all the necessary things such as microwave, refrigerator, LCD TV, landline phone, etc. and make a homely feeling for the patients during their hospital stay.
The staff at Allure Medspa take all precautions to make your journey of fine to fabulous a pleasant experience. One can have a homely feeling even with the medical procedure.
Our centre is committed to providing exceptional care, standard facilities, and advanced measure for the surgery and all under a single roof.
We have the most priority for the patient’s PRIVACY and CONFIDENTIALITY!
What are the best Mommy Makeover surgery Cost in Mumbai,India?
The cost depends on various factors in which the following are the mandatory inclusion:
- Surgeon’s Fee
- Anesthetist fees
- Medicines/consumables during surgery
- Hospital facility & stay
- Technology used
- Immediate post-operative follow-ups
Following are the factors that are NOT included in the cost determination:
- Preoperative fitness test
- Post-operative medications (to be taken at home) After the Mommy Makeover surgery
- Rare and unforeseen health circumstances experienced by the patients
- Insurance doesn’t cover the Mommy makeover surgery cost as the finance service provider doesn’t assist you in planning cosmetic surgeries.
How various Factors affect the cost of Mommy Makeover Surgery?
- Patient’s Profile: The patient’s profile includes the need for Mommy makeover surgery, the inclusion of a particular procedure to correct the concern, i.e., as well as the general health of the patient and the goal of surgery.
- Surgeon’s Profile: The board-certified surgeon is firstly counted for the cosmetic procedure, especially the Mommy makeover surgery. The M Ch, MS, and MBBS surgeon who has expertise in performing Mommy Makeover surgery and recognized by various national & international cosmetic centres, i.e., ASPS, ISAPS, weigh the cost of the procedure.
- Anesthetist Charge: Anesthesiologist makes your surgery painless and monitors your vital parameters during surgery and his expertise is important for the safety of the surgery.
- The Infrastructure of the centre: It is always important to choose the accredited centre rather than the daycare centres as it can assure you about safe and successful Mommy Makeover surgery. NABH accredited centre is counted as the best centre/clinic that confirms the safety & hygiene associated with the surgical procedure. Operation theater monitoring equipment, level of sterilization, a used instrument for special purposes.
- Hospital Stay: The facilities of in-suite room, cleanliness & hygiene as well as 24/7 staff support system.
- Medicines: Medicines include anesthesia, surgical medicine, disposable and consumables.
- Follow-ups: The required session of follow-ups after the Mommy Makeover surgery may enhance the cost of the procedure.
Most health insurance plans do not cover Mommy Makeover surgery or its complications, but many plastic surgeons offer patient financing plans, so be sure to ask.