Are you the right fit for the procedure?
The decision to undergo a Hymenoplasty Surgery is a very personal one. Your doctor will ensure you have all the information about the procedure to be able to take the right decision.
Hymen Repair is not a suitable option for women who have vaginally birthed a child. Preferably, women should also never have been pregnant.
Comprehensive care, before, during & after Hymen Reconstruction surgery
Our dedicated team of surgeons, doctors, nurses, and counselors is designed with your comfort and care in mind. Our entire staff from the expert team of doctors to nurses will ensure that you are treated with the utmost care and warmth.
The Aftercare Advice
You will remain under observation for a day or so. The swelling will begin to subside and your discomfort/pain will gradually decrease. You will be monitored inthe recovery room for 1 hour. Nausea and vomiting may be experienced, as a side effect of the spinal anesthesia or the general anesthesia, which is noted to be relieved as soon as its effect wears off.
- You will be given antibiotics, anti-inflammatory to lessen the wound pain, and a laxative drug.
- A foley catheter may be inserted to avoid the retention of urine especially in the first few days after the procedure. Then, when the tension disappears, you will be able to urinate.
- You are allowed to take a shower after the removal of the urinary catheter.
- Milan Doshi will allow you to return home after the following things are checked: no abnormal bleeding from the surgical wound, the post-operative instructions are being reviewed with you and you can urinate after the urinary catheter removal.
- The important preparations you should know before the surgery are that within 2-3 day after the surgery you should take adequate rest (refrain from work) and be still to enable the wound to heal faster, and have a less movement as possible to avoid wound disruption for 1 week after the surgery. You should refrain from some types of exercise affecting pelvic muscle movement and sexual intercourse for 8 weeks after the surgery.
Pre-operative requirements in order to undergo Hymen Reconstruction Surgery
A general health check-up is recommended. In case you have a vaginal fungal or bacterial infection, you should completely treat it before the procedure to avoid wound infection.
Patient preparation before Hymen Restoration Surgery
You may also be asked about your expectations for treatment and if you have any allergies or any condition that wouldn’t make you a good candidate for the procedure, as well as other additional inquiries.
You have to refrain from drinking water or food for at least 6 hours prior to the surgery in order to decrease the risk of aspirating gastric contents during or after surgery. This complication is very serious and you need to strictly follow our recommendations.
How to get a medical visa?
Visa is the foremost prerequisite while you are planning your medical travel to India. You need to apply for a visa at your local Indian Embassy. Please send us a copy of your passport and probable travel dates to facilitate an invitation letter for a visa from our side. Visa processing takes up to two weeks.
Visa on Arrival
Visit here for a visa on arrival.
Book Hymen Repair Surgery with Allure Medspa
- Plan your travel dates and simultaneously check with us for the doctor’s availability on those dates.
- Send us a copy of your air tickets.
- We shall accordingly plan your consultation and Concierge service (optional) and get back to you with all the details.
Allure Medspa concierge service
Allure Medspa’s clientele comprises of local, out-of-town patients. A good percentage of patients also ‘fly-in’ from out of the country to have Hymen Reconstruction Surgery with our renowned surgeons.
We are pleased to offer and arrange comfortable lodging, restaurant, and commuting to ensure a memorable pre-and post-surgical experience for our out-of-country patients. Please feel free to contact the Counselor Book a counseling session for assistance with any of your travel and planning needs.
Because the labia have such a robust blood supply, they are relatively quick to heal after Hymenoplasty and are resilient. “Post Hymenoplasty pain”, like pain after any other surgical procedure, is variable from one patient to the next.
Results will last for
The time is taken for the final result of Hymen Reconstruction Surgery to will vary from person to person. But the gold standard answer is 2-3 months until a “final result” can be judged. Nonetheless, most patients will appreciate a very near-final result in about half that time.
Next consultation if required
At Allure Medspa, our support doesn’t end when your health and cosmetic goals. Lifelong follow-up with our multidisciplinary team is encouraged, helping you to achieve and maintain optimal results.
For more information on Hymenoplasty Surgery and our extensive aftercare program or to Book an appointment, call Allure MedSpa at +91 9869041559