What Should I Expect During a Consultation for Liposuction Surgery?
At the time of consultation, you are free to ask questions with your plastic surgeon and he will answer your every query related to liposuction surgery. One must keep this fact in mind that pre-procedure consultation helps define the goal and outcomes of the surgery as every patient is different and everyone has a different concern to receive the liposuction surgery. However, it is inevitable to receive the consultation session to help you to identify the status of your problem.
During your liposuction consultation be prepared to discuss:
- Your surgical goals
- Medical conditions, drug allergies and medical treatments
- Current medications, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco and drug use
- Previous surgeries
Your liposuction surgeon will also:
- Evaluate your general health status and any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors
- May take photographs
- Discuss your liposuction options
- Recommend a course of treatment
- Discuss likely outcomes of liposuction and any risks or potential complications.
One may have a number of questions to ask, but one must introspect each question with respect to concerned problem hence, it is good to make a list of important questions before proceeding for the consultation step.
A) Manual/Conventional Liposuction
There are different variations of conventional liposuction.Here we will discuss about it.
- Dry Liposuction: This procedure is not much practiced nowadays except in small touch up procedures. No infiltration is done and blood loss is much more as compared to other procedures.
- Wet Liposuction: In the procedure the ratio of infiltrate and aspiration is less than dry liposuction. The blood loss is about 4 to 5 percent of the aspirate.
- Super wet liposuction: In the Super wet liposuction the ratio of infiltrate and aspiration is 1:1. Here the blood loss is 1 to 2 percent of the aspirate.
- Tumescent liposuction: In the procedure the ratio of infiltrate and aspiration is 2:1 or more. The blood loss is about 1 percent of aspirate.
- SAFE (Separation, fat aspiration & fat equalization)Liposuction: In this procedure, multiple tunneling is done after infiltration without suction. This procedure improves the spreading of infiltrate, softens fat and separation of the fats, aspiration becomes less traumatic.
B) Power Assisted Liposuction
One of the advanced form of liposuction is power assisted liposuction. The procedure is performed using POWEREX. Here, the process uses the rotation and reverse rotation of the cannula so that fat removal becomes easy, with minimal side effects like bruising. It is a very effective form of liposuction. Motorized cannula movement reduces strenuous work so that the surgeon can conduct liposuction in a more controlled and safe way without much fatigue to deliver the best of its ability.
C) Vaser Liposuction
Advancing technology is changing our life in every aspect. The Vaser liposuction is another form of advanced technology, which melt the fat without disturbing structural tissue underneath skin, the procedure is also called Liposelection.
In the procedure the surgeon has to do gentle movement with Vaser probe which will liquefy fat that can be suctioned out easily after vasing. Here, the more controlled movement makes liposuction safest and help to sculpt the body by highlighting underlying muscle. Fat aspiration after vaser have more viable fat cells with ADSC( ADIPOSITE DERIVED STEM CELLS) which gives better result after fat grafting.Simultaneously fat injection in the muscle makes them well defined. The procedure is also called 4D LIPOSUCTION/4 D BODY CONTOURING. It is also helpful to radio cellulite.
Vaser Liposuction Advantages
- The advanced technique is delicate enough to use on smaller areas of the body. The technology is quite powerful that can remove large pockets of fats
- The procedure uses ultrasound waves that slowly and gently removes the underlying fat that reduces the strain on the surrounding areas. It is called Liposelection.
- Highly advanced liposuction technology that helps in giving a perfect contour to your body.
- The good part is that the delicate removal of the fats from one area can be used safely for fat transfer in some other parts of the body. 4D BODY SCULPTING
- Moreover, the swelling and bruising is minimum. The recovery period is minimized in the procedure.
- Vaser is a gentle technique, one feels just discomfort at operated area.
- For best of results, always visit a highly skilled surgeon. The skilled surgeon will help to provide you with the best of body contouring.
- Cost of the technology
D) Laser Liposuction
Laser energy is delivered to the fat area through a small cannula. The laser energy is then converted to heat which ruptures the fat cells. In small areas the ruptured fat cells will be eliminated from the body by internal system.
Laser energy is delivered to the fat area through a small cannula. Laser energy is converted to heat which ruptures the fat cells. If the area is small, the ruptured fat cells will be removed by body system. No suction is done in the procedure. It is called laser lipolysis. When area is large after laser fat is aspirated than it is called laser assisted liposuction. It increases collagen synthesis in dermis and provides good skin tightening.
E) Water Jet Liposuction
In water jet liposuction, infiltration is done in a pulsate mode at force by machine. Here a small amount of infiltrate is required, which disperse in treatment area evenly.Soften fat are removed simultaneously.It is said to be good for fat injection.It is a time consuming process, therefore useful for small or medium liposuction only. The “SAFE” liposuction gives the same advantage for viable fat as water jet liposuction.
Bipolar high frequency current is used for liposuction. In the procedure one probe goes inside and one probe remains outside. Like laser it gives good skin tightening.
How Does Liposuction Surgery Execute?
Assessing the problematic area:
On the day of the surgery, discussion will be done again, your physical fitness is also evaluated and preoperative formalities are done.
Cosmetic surgeon will mark the treatment area to use as guidelines in the procedure. This will help the surgeon to indicate the problem areas from where you want to remove the bulge of fats.
Next step is to sedate the patient before starting the surgery. Cosmetic surgeon either uses general or local anaesthesia for the surgery. Small area can be done under local anaesthesia, while multiple areas, large areas or revision surgery require general anaesthesia.
Next step is to make tiny incision in the hidden location; once they heal they are hardly visible.
The surgeon will inject a highly diluted anaesthesia into the marked area to reduce blood loss and soften the fat for gentle extraction. The amount of infiltration is done depending on the quality and quantity of fat.
The liposuction procedure is done by sliding the cannula under the skin and moving it back and forth to remove the fat cells. Liposuction can be done through various technology which is described in above sentences. The aim is to achieve best of result in least traumatic way with minimum blood loss.
The last stage is to sew the incisions with one or two buried stitches (closed drainage technique). In some cases it is left open to drain (open drainage technique) and the incision areas are covered with gauze. You will be provided with liposuction pressure garments and post-surgical care instructions once you’ve awakened fully from the anaesthesia. Doctor and the surgical staff will be there to assist you.
What Are the Result of Liposuction Surgery?
Liposuction result is faster with open drainage technique than closed drainage technique. You can see the result immediately after surgery. It becomes more visible as swelling reduces. Major result of liposuction is visible in a months’ time, liposuction results and improvement goes on for 6 to 8 months. Fat rarely come back in treated area but there is no substitute for healthy lifestyle for best and permanent result of liposuction.
What is the Risk of Liposuction Surgery?
Liposuction surgery is a very safe surgery. However, all forms of surgery come with certain risks and complications. At Allure Medspa, expertise of Dr Doshi, modern technology for surgery, anesthesia, sterilization, precise protocol based management and caring team make liposuction a safe and life time experience and liposuction side effects are minimal or no side effect of liposuction.
How Will You Get Recovered From Liposuction Surgery?
After the liposuction surgery is undertaken, one has to keep on wearing the compression garment 24*7 for 3 weeks, which you can remove at time of bathing and wear it for up to 10 to 12 hours a day for 3 more weeks.The garment will help to reduce swelling that you might experience a bit after the surgery. The garment will help to adjust to the new contours created by the procedure. There could be a little discomfort or bruising after the surgery. However, this is only temporary and last few days.
The surgeon will provide medications and care instructions after the surgery is completed. Remember to follow the surgeon’s guidelines for easy recovery. One can in fact return to work after two to five days of surgery. However, strenuous workouts need to be avoided for two weeks.
Why Dr. Milan Doshi for the Liposuction Surgery?
Milan Doshi as a Liposurgeon:
Dr Milan Doshi, M Ch (plastic surgery), is a board-certified cosmetic surgeon with 20 years of experience.
Dr Milan Doshi is a pioneer name in the cosmetic surgery at Mumbai, India and performs cosmetic surgeries exclusively. He is well-known as the top cosmetic surgeon in Mumbai and a recognized member of the ASPS, ISAPS, APSI, IAAPS, and a mentor surgeon who educated 50+ cosmetic & plastic surgeons all over India. He is a recognized mentor by ISAPS. He has a credit of many presentations for liposuction at various national & international conferences.
He has done more than 10K cosmetic surgeries and patients from 50+ countries got benefited by Dr. Milan Doshi’s expert surgical hands.
He has a credit for performing more than 3k liposuction surgeries in his career. He regularly performs LASER, VASER 4D and Power-assisted (POWEREX) liposuction surgery, but recommend particular technique as per your need for the surgery and desired cosmetic expectation. Dr. Doshi has expertise in performing the Liposuction surgery with VASER 4D that helps in giving the best cosmetically desired hour-glass/V-shapedbody figure outcomes.
He is a well-known name for Mega Liposuction Surgery as well as whole-body liposuction surgery. Dr. Doshi’s artistic eye combines Nano fat graft and structural fat graft with liposuction and gives you a rejuvenated facial look, breast augmentation and Brazilian butt lift (BBL) to enhance your beauty.
No wonder Dr. Milan Doshi has been recognized as a celebrity Cosmetic surgeon for Bollywood fraternity and credit of happily satisfying thousands & thousands of patients across the globe.
Liposuction Surgery at Allure Medspa Mumbai, India
Liposuction Surgery At Allure Medspa:
We have two centres in MUMBAI with the state-of-the-art facilities, cosmetic surgery clinic at Andheri West is for non-surgical procedure where one can get the pre-procedure consultation, post-procedure follow-ups. The Andheri West centre of Allure Medspa is a prime attraction for celebrity people as it is a hotspot destination for production houses and their offices.
The cosmetic surgery hospital/centre in Goregaon West are ISO 9000:2008 and NABH certified with indoor overnight facility.
The two separate MODERN operation theatre, advanced patient’s monitoring system during operation and post operative care add to the safety of surgery.
Due to the facilities of EQUIPMENTS such as Ultrasonic cleaner, ETO-sterilization, Autoclave, fumigation and stringent protocols we ranked highest in the safety and hygiene measure.
With an indoor overnight facility one can find the best ambiance at our centre where the patient’s comfort is kept in mind with in-suit bathrooms, rooms are equipped with all the necessary things such as LCD TV, landline phone, refrigerator, etc. and make a homely feeling for the patients during their hospital stay.
Our centre is committed to providing exceptional care, standard facilities, and advanced measure for the surgery and all under a single roof.
We are all updated with the latest technology. Beside routine equipment and have facilities of LASER, VASER, Power-assisted liposuction and recommend the particular option of the technology/method of the procedure according to the patient’s need, expectation and desired goal of the liposuction surgery.
The staff at Allure Medspa take all precautions to make your journey of fine to fabulous a pleasant experience. One can have a homely feeling even with the medical procedure.
We have the most priority for the patient’s PRIVACY and CONFIDENTIALITY!
Liposuction surgery cost at Allure Medspa:
We at Allure Medspa believe that people trust is our strength.
We believe in transparent, and comprehensive cost is a major trust build-up, However, the concern of Value for Money is the most priority rather than the priciest option.
For example, total of cost of liposuction for one area ranges from INR 50,000 to INR 60,000 when the surgery is performed for the Tumescent liposuction and INR 60,000 to INR 80,000 in the case of laser/ vaser/ powerex liposuction. but, when someone receives the liposuction for multiple areas they get the benefits of the lump sum cost.
Including 18% goods and service tax on the above mentioned charges.
Because of our transparent pricing system, we are the most trusted names in the cosmetic fraternity served thousands of thousands of celebrity clients/patients across the globe.
If you want to know more about your surgery cost follow the link:
What Are the Best Liposuction Surgery Cost in Mumbai,india?
The liposuction surgery cost depends on various factors in which the following are the mandatory inclusion:
- Surgeon’s Fee
- Anesthetist fees
- Medicines/consumables during surgery
- Hospital facility &stay
- Technology used
- Pressure Garment
- Immediate post-operative follow-ups
Following are the factors that are NOT included in the cost determination:
- Preoperative fitness test
- Post-operative medications (to be taken at home) After the liposuction surgery
- Rare and unforeseen health circumstances experienced by the patients
- Insurance doesn’t cover the liposuction cost as the finance service provider doesn’t assist you for planning the cosmetic surgeries.
How various Factors affect the cost of Liposuction Surgery?
- Patient’s Profile:Patient’s profile includes the number of areas to be treated, the amount of fat to be removed, as well as the body structure, general health of the patient as well as the goal of your surgery.
- Surgeon’s Profile:The board-certified surgeon is firstly counted for the cosmetic procedure, especially the liposuction surgery. The M Ch, MS, and MBBS surgeon who has expertise in performing the liposuction surgery and recognized by various national & international cosmetic centres, i.e., ASPS, ISAPS, weigh the cost of the procedure.
- Anesthetist Charge: Anesthesiologist makes your surgery painless and monitors your vital parameters during surgery and his expertise is important for the safety of the surgery.
- The Infrastructure of the centre: It is always important to choose the accredited centre rather than the daycare centres as it can assure you about safe and successful liposuction surgery. NABH accredited centre is counted as the best centre/clinic that confirms the safety & hygiene associated with the surgical procedure.Operation theater monitoring equipment’s, level of sterilization,a used instrument for any special equipment such as Laser, VASER, and POWEREX.
- Hospital Stay: The facilities of in-suite room, cleanliness & hygiene as well as hygiene staff support system.
- Pressure garments: It is mandatory to wear pressure garments after the liposuction surgery and included as a cost factor and must be counted while putting the cost.
- Medicines: Medicines include anesthesia, surgical medicine, disposable and consumables.
- Follow-ups: The required session of follow-ups after the liposuction surgery may increase the cost of the procedure.
Most health insurance plans do not cover liposuction surgery or its complications, but many plastic surgeons offer patient financing plans, so be sure to ask.
How Liposuction Surgery Helps in Treating Gynecomastia?
Contrary to the belief, even men have breast tissues, however it does not develop as it does in a women breast. Enlargement of the breast tissues in man is known as Gynecomastia. Some men face embarrassment due to the abnormal enlargement of their breast tissues. The issue can be sorted with the liposuction and removal of gland through tiny inconspicuous incisions. You no longer have to hide behind those baggy clothes now. Now, be beach ready and be ready to shed your inhibitions and boost your confidence with gynecomastia surgery. You can book your consultation at Allure Medspa for the surgery.