About Brow Lift
Beautiful eyebrows are one of the most feminine facial features. Accentuating and highlighting the eyes, properly shaped and positioned eyebrows can give the entire face a more naturally youthful, feminine and attractive appearance. If your eyebrows appear hooded or aged, a Forehead Lift or a Brow Lift may be the best solution. You’ll be amazed at the difference this simple procedure can make in your appearance.
The Brow Lift Advantage
Brow lift is the right answer, any of the following conditions is hampering the vibrant look of your face:
Eyebrows that are positioned low on the forehead
With age gravity makes the eyebrows sag, with the outer portion affected to a greater degree. This changes the shape of the eyes from almond to round and imparts an aged, relative masculine quality to the eyes.
Asymmetric eyebrow position
Eyebrow position does affect the appearance of upper eyelid fullness and must be taken into account when considering upper Eyelid Surgery.
Brow Lifts and Forehead Lifts are procedures that are designed to rejuvenate the eyebrows (Brows) and forehead by elevating the eyebrows to a more aesthetically pleasing position. Brow Lifts may also be used to soften the lines and wrinkles on the forehead that can make a person appear angry, sad or tired. This restores a more rested, natural and youthful appearance to the eyes and face.
Brow Lift Procedure
In a Brow lift, the muscles and tissues that cause the furrowing or drooping are altered to smoothen the forehead, raise the eyebrows and minimize frown lines. Your surgeon may use the conventional surgical method, in which the incision is hidden just behind the hairline; or it may be performed with the use of an endoscope, a viewing instrument that allows the procedure to be performed with minimal incisions. Both techniques yield similar results — smoother forehead skin and a more animated appearance.
The procedure takes an hour or less and has minimal bruising and swelling.
The surgery is ambulatory, meaning that the patient is allowed to return home the same day of the surgery.
Dr. Milan Doshi is a board certified cosmetic surgeon who is highly specialized in facial surgery procedures. He takes an extraordinarily detailed approach to each procedure, and believes there is no such thing as a standard facelift. Instead, he customizes every facial surgery to the needs of the patient. He examines every aspect of the face and neck, carefully taking note of each individual issue so that they can be addressed during their surgery.
It is Dr. Doshi’s goal to maintain the patient’s natural beauty. Therefore, during the face lift surgery, Dr. Doshi is able to precisely tighten and sculpt facial features and restore volume, preserving the patient’s natural facial contours for a natural and vibrant outcome.
As such, he has unparalleled knowledge of the underlying structures of the face and experience in dealing with delicate facial nerve. Safety and preservation of the facial nerve is one of the most important aspects of a facial surgery.
Since confidentiality and utmost privacy of our clients are our prime ethics, Allure MedSpa is the most favored choice of many celebrities for their corrective and cosmetic procedures.
Local anesthesia combined with sedation is typically used during a brow lift procedure.
Privacy & Confidentiality
We at Allure MedSpa care follow highest standards of privacy and confidentiality ensuring additional comfort for our patients.For your privacy and protection, we maintain a strict non-disclosure policy.
Rest & Recovery
The recovery for the Browlift is rather mild. The post-operative period is relatively painless, except for a mild pressure in the forehead for about two hours after surgery. The patients might return to Dr. Doshi the next day following surgery when the dressing will be removed and the incisions will be checked. Most of of the swelling resolves in the first week. The remaining resolves over the following 2-3 weeks. Patients experience little to no bruising after the Browlift procedure.
Brow Lift Cost
Allure MedSpa which is renowned for its state-of-the-art internationally acclaimed services,offers affordable and cost effective cosmetic procedures. To know more about the cost of Brow Lift procedure request a consult by filling the form below. Your consultation is your chance to ask questions about Brow Lift studies and put your mind at rest. Your surgeon will be able to offer you full explanations and answers to all of your queries.
Alternatively, our counsellor will call you at your convenient time. Request a consultation right away: Book an appointment
Brow Lift Testimonials
Quick Facts about Brow Lift
Are you the right fit for the procedure?
Someone concerned with the following facial characteristics may be suitable for Browlift
- Sagging or low positioning of eyebrows, which has created a sad appearance
- Deep horizontal creases across the forehead
- Frown lines, or furrows, between the eyebrows and high on the bridge of the nose
- Must be in good health along with having realistic expectations.
Comprehensive care, before, during & after surgery
At Allure MedSpa, we don’t simply provide surgical solutions; we recognize your needs extend beyond the surgical procedure itself.
Our dedicated post-surgical section is designed with your comfort and care in mind. Our entire staff from the expert team of anesthesiologists to nurses, will ensure you are treated with utmost care and warmth.
The Aftercare Advantage/Advice
- You may be told to keep your head elevated for two to three days following surgery to keep the swelling down.
- Although you should be up and about in a day or two, plan on taking it easy for at least the first week after surgery.
- You should be able to shower and shampoo your hair within two days, or as soon as the bandage is removed.
- Vigorous physical activity should be limited for some weeks, including jogging, bending, heavy housework, sex, or any activity that increases your blood pressure.
- Prolonged exposure to heat or sun should be limited for several months.
Pre-operative requirements in order to undergo surgery
- To ensure a safe surgical procedure, a thorough medical check is taken to make sure that you don't have any medical conditions that may pose a problem to during your Brow Lift procedure. Your current health history as well as your medications and drug allergies will be reviewed.
- You will be asked to stop taking any medications that can thin your blood.
- Routine laboratory testing is ordered.
- It is important to be sun-smart (using UVA and UVB sun protection) prior to any Face Lift procedure.
- Stop smoking for at least two weeks before and one week after surgery, as nicotine can impair circulation and healing.
- Avoid alcohol in excess for two weeks before and one week after the surgery.
Patient preparation before Brow Lift Surgery
Your surgeon will give you specific instructions to prepare for the procedure.
- You should arrange for someone to drive you home after your surgery, and to help you out for a day or two.
- You should plan to take one weeks off of work, so that swelling and bruising can resolve.
Book Surgery with Allure MedSpa
- Plan your travel dates and simultaneously check with us for doctor’s availability on those dates.
- Send us a copy of your air tickets
- We shall accordingly plan your consultation and Concierge service (optional) and get back to you with all details
- Note: We do not ask for any advance payments or deposits.
Allure MedSpa concierge service
Allure MedSpa’s clientele comprises of local, out-of-town patients. A good percentage of patients also ‘fly-in’ from out of the country to have surgery with our renowned surgeons.
We are pleased to offer and arrange comfortable lodging, restaurant, and commuting to ensure a memorable pre-and post-surgical experience for our out-of-country patients. Please feel free to contact the Counsellor Book a Councelling Session for assistance with any of your travel and planning needs.
Most patients are back to work or school in a week time. Endoscopic patients may feel ready to return even sooner.
Most of the visible signs of surgery should fade completely within about three weeks. Minor swelling and bruising can be concealed with special camouflage makeup.
Incision site pain is usually minimal and can be controlled with medication.
Results will last for
The results of a brow lift depend on a number of factors, including the severity of the correction, the type of lift performed, the age of the patient, and the genetics of the patient. With that being said, many patients can expect to keep the results of their brow lift for up to ten years. Patients can maintain their results best by following their doctor’s guidance and continuing to regularly care for their face and skin.
Next consultation if required
At Allure MedSpa, our support doesn’t end when you achieve your cosmetic and health goals. Lifelong follow-up with our multidisciplinary team is encouraged, helping you to achieve and maintain optimal results.
For more information on Brow Lift surgery and our extensive aftercare program or to Book an Appointment, call Allure MedSpa at: 91 -9869041559.
Brow Lift FAQs