Do you want a slim figure, but the fat around your belly is challenging to lose? Even with a strict diet and exercise, it can often be stubborn and the last part of your body to slim down. You want to wear your favorite figure-hugging dress but are worried about your flabby stomach bulging out. This breaks your confidence and makes you worry about how to get a flatter stomach. If your belly fat stresses you, read this blog to get an overview of your options to get rid of your belly fat.
1. Dietary Modifications:
Your body stores what you eat. Dietary modification and balancing calorie intake are the most crucial steps to get a flat tummy. There are numerous ways to keep your diet in check. Some of them are listed below:
- Reduce salt and overall fat intake on a daily basis. Eat more fiber and green vegetables and fruits to reduce calorie intake.
- Drink plenty of water in a day as water fastens your metabolism. Along with it, reduce your consumption of tea, packed juices, and caffeinated beverages like cola and coffee.
- Practice mindful eating and portion control. Do not eat while you are angry, in a hurry, or engaged in watching television. These activities affect the way your body stores and absorbs your food.
Plan a gradual weight loss by resisting the temptation of weight crash. Thus, eating healthy goes a long way in building a healthy life.
One way to get rid of your belly fat is to burn them. It is also very essential for your general well-being. It improves your blood circulation and oxygen levels.
- Daily cardio of 20 to 30 minutes can be very effective in reducing your fat percentage and belly fat.
- You can also add core strengthening exercises like crunches and push-ups to further enhance your gains.
- Daily exercise can increase your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) up to 20 to 40 percent and will help to maintain your reduced weight.
3. Lifestyle Modifications:
In today’s world, hurry, worry, and curry play a significant role in determining how your body can function. You may often find yourself compromising with your sleep and nutrition. Being stressed makes you eat more and leads to fat accumulation in your belly. Tiredness also keeps you away from exercising. Try meditation and other relaxing techniques to calm yourself. Have enough sleep to give sufficient time for your body to heal and restart.
Consider incorporating calcium D-glucarate (1,000 milligrams) and B-complex supplements into your daily vitamin regimen. These supplements are essential for your normal body metabolism to work at its fullest. Other supplements like probiotics, fish oil, and green tea supplements are also beneficial in reducing belly fat, as they increase your metabolism.
This along with other methods like exercises and dietary changes can help you in reducing your waistline and achieving an hourglass-like figure
When your belly fat is resistant to exercises, diet, and lifestyle changes, there are medicines that can help your body in reducing your belly fat. It is important to understand that these medicines are not magic bullets. They simply work as an add-on result to your healthy lifestyle.
Your doctor can prescribe certain medications like:
- Orlistatin: It is taken before a meal to reduce fat absorption.
- Iasabgoal: It makes your stomach feel full. Therefore, it is helpful in reducing your calorie intake.
- Anti-diabetic drugs: These are medicines that are usually given to diabetic patients to lower their blood glucose levels. It can be given for weight loss also as it modifies glucose metabolism.
Before you consider this option, remember that many over-the-counter formulations (both chemical and herbal) claim to be effective in weight loss, but in reality can cause more harm than good. Always consult your doctor and get a prescription before taking such medicines.
Liposuction surgery is performed to remove unwanted body fat from a targeted area of your body. It involves sucking out stubborn fat that is hard to get rid of by just exercise and a healthy diet.
- It is a minimally invasive procedure, so the recovery is quick, pain-free with permanent results and no visible scars. Latest technology like VASER Liposuction and various advances in the medical field has made this procedure very safe. Because of this, more and more people are opting for VASER liposuction to get their desired figure.
7. Tummy Tuck Surgery:
Tummy tuck procedure, also known as an abdominoplasty, is a procedure performed if you have excess fat and loose skin and muscles of your abdomen.
Your doctor can also perform advanced tummy tuck (also known as lipoabdominoplasty). In this, your belly fat is removed along with the tightening of your abdominal muscles while removing extra skin. This surgery can also permanently remove your stretch marks.
As it is major surgery, therefore, it must be performed by a board certified plastic surgeon in a well-equipped and recognized surgical center.
8. Bariatric Surgery:
Bariatric surgery is simply the umbrella term for a variety of weight-loss procedures. These surgeries alter your digestive system to assist you in losing weight. They either limit the amount of food you can eat or reduce your ability to absorb nutrients or both.
Bariatric surgery is also a major surgery performed on people who are obese or extremely obese. This surgery requires making some changes to your stomach and intestines so that food can be processed differently. This is often the final option for managing your weight and considered when everything else has failed.
Although we have tried our best to give all the information available in this article, you will get an exact picture of your procedure after having a face-to-face consultation with our experts. Feel free to contact us with any queries regarding weight loss and body contouring surgery. We will be delighted to help you in any form.