Like any procedure, the total cost of abdominoplasty surgery includes various components and each component has a wide range of quality variations. To make your task easy here is a brief guideline to get the best cost of lipoabdominoplasty surgery in Mumbai, India.
Many factors affect abdominoplasty cost in Mumbai, India, the two most uncompromising factors are:
- Board-certified plastic cosmetic surgeon
- NABH-Certified Cosmetic Surgery center with the overnight facility.
- Patient body structure, height, and weight.
- General health
- Amount of fat to be removed.
- Amount of the skin excision,
- Extent of muscle tightening
- Type of the abdominoplasty surgery, i.e., mini, extended, etc.
- Associated surgical condition such as hernia repair
- The Goal of your surgery influences the cost of the surgery.
- Revision tummy tuck surgery cost will be more
- The associated medical condition increases body contouring cost.
Expert Tummy Tuck Surgeon:
Yes, expertise of the operating surgeon is a major cost determinative factor as the surgeon will be the captain for your safe transformation journey. It is always advisable to avoid risk and do not compromise while choosing the expert surgeon because a little saving can cause you a great risk as it may impact your life and dream as well.
Your tummy tuck surgeon must be a BOARD-CERTIFIED; M.Ch. degree in plastic and reconstructive surgery. It is a highly sophisticated training program of 11 and a half years (5 and a half for M.B.B.S, 3 years of general surgery, and 3 more years of plastic surgery). They are trained to manage complex situation and sophistically handle body tissue.
You need to verify the following things: –
- Is the doctor whom you are consulting himself a plastic cosmetic surgeon?
- Does he operate all the surgery himself or call other surgeons or professionals to operate the surgical task?
- Does he continuously keep update himself with the recent advanced innovations in the rhinoplasty field?
Look for his membership with reputed national and international aesthetic plastic surgeon’s organizations like; ASPS, ISAPS, APSI, IAAPS, IMA, AMC, This suggested that he is keeping himself afresh with the rapidly evolving field of cosmetic and rhinoplasty field.
- How many years in practice?
- Does he perform exclusive Cosmetic Surgeryor he is a general plastic surgeon? OR,
- The doctor has a specialty in another medical field?
- What is the number of tummy tuck surgery he has performed?
- He must have experience of the various type of tummy tuck.
- You can find out us on social media via the reviews, testimonials, and feedback posted by the past patientsor can also get the referrals from your friends’ circle.
- What people sayabout the cosmetic surgeon?
- How much is it easy to approach the cosmetic surgeon?
- Are you able to discuss all your concerns freely?
- His transparent Behavior does matter a lot
- The quality of tummy tuck/Abdominoplasty result like natural looking abdomen, natural-looking belly button, flattening at upper abdomen, low lying hidden incision
- Comfortable follow-up care standard
- You must select that cosmetic surgeon with whom you will feel comfortable.
The qualified anesthesiologist makes your surgery painless and monitors your vital parameters during surgery and on the other hand, his expertise is important for the safety of the surgery results in weighing the cost of the procedure.
Tummy Tuck Surgery Centre Cost:
- Is the Centre accredited by NABH? Where standard medical protocols are followed stringently, which add to your safety
- At what level a centre/hospital equipped with the advanced technology to handle emergencies?
- What is the advance operative technology used to get fabulous result?
- Hospital stay facility: hospital ambiance, cleanliness & hygiene also are counted for your peaceful recovery. The night stay facility adds to your safety.
- You will get different cost of tummy tuck surgery at different location in same city
- You will get variations in cost of abdominoplasty at different cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad or Ahmadabad in India.
Liposuction Technology Used for Liposuction During Lipoabdominoplasty:
Most of the tummy tuck surgeon offers conventional liposuction technology. Advance technology like Vaser selectively melts fat as it helps to do liposuction in a better way, which result in better result and add to safety. Its added advantages as mentioned in liposuction, but it cost you a little more.
Nursing staff: Skilled staff at the time of surgery as well as post-surgery follow-ups is important for your comfortable abdominoplasty recovery. supportive and caring paramedical staff is very important when you are going alone. Patient care coordinator: they coordinate your surgery planing. They help to address your concerns on priority.
Long term support helps you to get the best out of your surgery tension free.
It is also included as a cost enhancing factor in the procedure.
Medicines include anesthesia medicines, surgical medicine, disposable, and consumables.
Follow Up Visits:
More the number of follow-up the more cost of the procedure would be.Note: Most of the health insurance plans do not cover any Cosmetic Surgery as well as not include any additional surgery cost or revision liposuction surgery cost.
Although you can get reimbursement for the functional correction part yet need to check everything. Please ask your insurance agent before taking any decision.
You have a busy life and time adjustment is difficult and more so you would not like to spend time waiting. We value your time. We are committed to minimizing the waiting time. Please contact our patient care coordinator to schedule an appointment.
We are eager to welcome you:
Virtual Consult with Dr. Milan Doshi (Celebrity Cosmetic Surgeon) – Click Here