About Revision Rhinoplasty
The be-all and end-all of any face enhancing procedure is to achieve the most aesthetic facial harmony. The nose, undoubtedly is one of the most distinguishing facial features. No wonder, it must always be addressed with utmost balance and proportion in mind.
Rhinoplasty is one of those plastic surgeries that require utmost precision and skill. Chances are that you have undergone a Rhinoplasty and have not been totally pleased with results. Your nose looked great for the first year or two after surgery but then gradually took on a pinched or unnatural appearance. Or maybe you breathe worse after your surgery than before.
Revision rhinoplasty is sought in cases where there has been a prior unsatisfactory or damaging nose surgery.
The Revision Rhinoplasty Advantage
Revision Rhinoplasty Procedure
Revision rhinoplasty is more complicated than having a primary procedure for several reasons. The natural tissue planes were disrupted during the original surgery and replaced with scar tissue, making dissection more difficult. Often the natural supporting framework of the nose was compromised, necessitating reconstruction and structural supplementation. Additionally, many such patients have already undergone a septoplasty, limiting the amount of septal cartilage that can be used for surgery. The surgeon may use cartilage from either the patient’s ear or rib to complete the surgery if needed.
Either of the two approaches may be followed:
After initial consultations and chalking out a final path, like Primary Rhinoplasty, Ethnic Rhinoplasty also might be done by one of these two techniques:
In an open rhinoplasty procedure, a small external incision is made on the underside of the nose between the nostrils. Additional incisions are made on the inside of the nose that cannot be seen. An open rhinoplasty fully opens the nose, providing improved visualization of the naRevision Rhinoplasty FAQssal structures and a more direct route for surgical manipulation. The small scar left at the nose base is barely visible after the healing process.
In an endonasal rhinoplasty, also known as closed rhinoplasty, incisions are made inside the nasal passages. These incisions are hidden and are not visible after surgery. Endonasal rhinoplasty offers a limited view of and dissection of nasal tissues.
ALLURE MEDSPA:The Best place for Ethnic Rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty is the most complicated plastic & cosmetic surgery procedure to perform and master. Dr. Milan Doshi at Allure MedSpa, brings tremendous experience, surgical dexterity and cutting-edge rhinoplasty technology and natural artistry to achieve the most exquisite and satisfactory Rhinoplasty results. The icing is that all this comes at an absolutely “value for money’ cost without compromising on any of the hygiene factors that are of paramount importance for Rhinoplasty as for any surgery.
What distinguishes Rhinoplasty at Allure MedSpa is:
- Unique appreciation of natural harmony and proportion in nasal and facial aesthetics
- Exceptional finesse, skill, experience, and artistry,
- The most rigorous certification, accreditation, and safety standards,
- Passion for achieving gorgeous rhinoplasty results that can be stunning yet subtle, and
- A connection between patient, surgeon, and staff that is extraordinarily warm, intimate, and comfortable.
- Absolutely ‘value for money’ procedure
Since confidentiality and utmost privacy of our clients are our prime ethics, Allure MedSpa is the most favored choice of many celebrities for their corrective and cosmetic procedures.
In many ways general anesthesia creates the most controlled situation possible during your rhinoplasty surgery.
Privacy & Confidentiality
We at Allure MedSpa care follow highest standards of privacy and confidentiality ensuring additional comfort for our patients. For your privacy and protection, we maintain a strict non-disclosure policy.
REST & RECOVERY
Revision rhinoplasty may involve more extensive bruising and swelling than primary procedures, though there is generally very little pain. Most of the bruising will fade within ten days and the swelling within several months.
Revision Rhinoplasty Price
Allure MedSpa which is renowned for its state-of-the-art internationally acclaimed services, offers value for your money with cosmetic procedures. To know more about the cost of your procedure request a consult by filling the form below.Your consultation is your chance to ask questions about Rhinoplasty and put your mind at rest.
Rhinoplasty costs vary quite a bit depending on several factors: how much work needs to be done; is this a revision procedure; do any additional grafts need to be harvested (ear, rib).
Your surgeon will be able to offer you full explanations and answers to all of your queries.
Request A Consult
The Rhinoplasty consultation is a vital step in the journey to having successful nose surgery.To determine the best Rhinoplasty candidates and the appropriate techniques, there is no substitute for a personal consultation and examination with a board-certified plastic surgeon who is well-versed and experienced in the varied plastic surgery techniques.
Revision Rhinoplasty Testimonials
Quick Facts For Revision Rhinoplasty
Are you the right fit for the procedure?
If you are healthy and looking to improve the appearance or function of your nose after a previous rhinoplasty surgery, revision rhinoplasty may be right for you. Patients should be over the age of sixteen and have realistic goals for improvement.
Comprehensive care, before, during & after surgery
You will be seen by Dr. Doshi in follow-up periodically following rhinoplasty. After splint removal at 5 to 7 days, you will be seen at 12 weeks and 12 months after Rhinoplasty. Dr. Doshi and his entire staff at Allure MedSpa will always be available to assist you with any questions or recovery related matters following the procedure.
At Allure MedSpa, we don’t simply provide surgical solutions; we recognize your needs extend beyond the surgical procedure itself.
The Aftercare Advantage/ Advice
- Do not disturb your cast or allow it to get wet. It is okay to wash your hair or shower as long as you do not get the nasal dressing wet.
- Do not blow your nose for 10 days after surgery. It is okay to rinse your nose with salt water (saline) rinse in the meantime to help flush out your nose.
- Use an open mouth sneeze, if you have to sneeze.
- Elevate your head at all times. At night sleep with your head in an elevated position at least 30 degrees. This can be done using several pillows or by sleeping in a recliner.
- Eat less than 1000 mg of sodium (salt) per day to help reduce postoperative swelling.
- Avoid prolonged chewing with hard foods or chewing gum for 2 weeks after surgery.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure to the nose. Wear SPF 30 or higher and a hat that protects your nose from the sun. This helps to prevent
excessive swelling and darkening of any external incision.
- Avoid bending over, heavy lifting and straining for at least 2 weeks.Revision Rhinoplasty Before and After Images
- Avoid strenuous exercise for at least 3 weeks.
- Clean the incision lines and inner nostril area gently with diluted hydrogen peroxide using a q-tip 2 to 3 times a day. Continue this for 2 weeks.
- Apply plain vaseline or saline gel to the incision lines after cleaning with peroxide.
- You may wear glasses (or sunglasses) while the cast is on. If controlled bone fractures were done, once your cast is removed you should avoid resting heavy glasses on your nose for 6 weeks after surgery. It is okay to wear contact lenses.
Pre-operative requirements in order to undergo surgery
- To ensure a safe surgical procedure, a thorough medical history is taken to make sure that you don’t have any medical conditions that may pose a problem to during your rhinoplasty procedure. Your current health history as well as your medications and drug allergies will be reviewed.
- Several types of supplements, prescription m
edications, and over the counter medications that can thin your blood and increase your risk of bleeding. You will be asked to stop taking these.
- Routine laboratory testing is ordered.
- It is important to be sun-smart (using UVA and UVB sun protection) prior to rhinoplasty.
- Stop smoking for at least two weeks before and one week after surgery, as nicotine can impair circulation and healing.
- Don’t drink alcohol in excess for two weeks before your Rhinoplasty procedure and one week after the surgery.
Patient preparation before Surgery
It is advisable to have someone for help for a few days after surgery and also arrange for a break from work as per the doctor’s instructions and the nature of your work routine.
Book Surgery with Allure MedSpa
- Plan your travel dates and simultaneously check with us for doctor’s availability on those dates.
- Send us a copy of your air tickets
- We shall accordingly plan your consultation and Concierge service (optional) and get back to you with all details
Revision Rhinoplasty Before and After ImagesAllure MedSpa concierge service
Allure MedSpa’s clientele comprises of local, out-of-town patients. A good percentage of patients also ‘fly-in’ from out of the country to have surgery with our renowned surgeons.
We are pleased to offer and arrange comfortable lodging, restaurant, and commuting to ensure a memorable pre-and post-surgical experience for our out-of-country patients. Please feel free to contact the counselor +91 9869041559 for assistance with any of your travel and planning needs.
- Your nose may congested after surgery from the internal nasal swelling.
- You may experience a runny nose for a few weeks after surgery
- You may have bruising and swelling around your eyes (especially if controlled bone fractures are done during surgery). Any bruising should resolve after 7-14 days, though it can be covered with makeup in the meantime.
- The external nasal dressing and any external sutures are removed one week after surgery. The internal nasal sutures are dissolve-able and will come out on their own.
- Most people are able to return to work and social activities 7-10 days after their rhinoplasty.
- If an Open Rhinoplasty approach was used, you will experience temporary nasal tip numbness for about 8 months. This resolves as the nerve endings regrow into the nasal tip skin.
Results will last for
While certain results are visible immediately, the final result of Rhinoplasty become evident approximately six to twelve months after Rhinoplasty.
Next consultation if required
At Allure MedSpa, our support doesn’t end when you achieve your Hair regrowth goals. Lifelong follow-up with our multidisciplinary team is encouraged, helping Revision Rhinoplasty Before and After Imagesyou to achieve and maintain optimal results.For more information on hair transplant surgery and our extensive aftercare program or to Book an appointment, call Allure MedSpa at: +91 9892315659
Revision Rhinoplasty Before and After Images