How to Understand Best Cost for Safe Liposuction surgery?
- Are you frustrated with diet and gym?
- Are you finding yourself unable to get rid of stubborn lumps/bumps?
- Are you not able to reduce weight?
- In spite of having the lowest fat percentage are you not able to show 6 packs or sculpted body?
You have searched a lot about Liposuction surgery and decided to go ahead with for liposuction to take your life forward, and then it’s a great surprise to you.
You get vast variations in liposuction surgery cost at the different cosmetic surgery centre across Mumbai metropolitan. However, you find a different liposuction surgery cost from various metropolitans, i.e., Mumbai, Delhi, and Chennai, Hyderabad or Ahmadabad or any other major cities across India. Liposuction surgery cost difference is confusing. Here is a small guideline so you can choose the best value for or money while selecting a liposuction surgeon or cosmetic surgery center.
You Must Remember:
Liposuction surgery is a one-time decision. It’s about your safety and smooth recovery. It’s about life after achieving the desired body contour without complication. You would not like to regret afterward.
One should remember, “Sweetness of bargaining is short-lived while the pain of suboptimal result or complication last forever.”
(A) There are many factors affecting liposuction surgery cost but, the two most uncompromising factors are:
- Board-certified plastic cosmetic surgeon
- Accredited cosmetic surgery center with overnight facility
What Are the Things Included in the Liposuction Surgery Quotation?
- Expert cosmetic surgeon’s fee
- Anesthesiologist’s fee
- Accredited hospital facility and 1-day stay charges
- Used Medicine during liposuction surgery
- The used technique of Liposuction
- Pressure garment cost
- Initial follow up, including cosmetic surgeon’s fees
- A Government tax on cosmetic surgery (18% GST in India) ABOVE THE TOTAL BILL
What Are the Things Usually Not Included in Liposuction Surgery Quote?
- Preoperative fitness test
- Post-operative medications after the liposuction surgery
- Associated medical aliments, management cost such as diabetes, blood pressure, etc. management cost
- Rare and unforeseen health circumstances experienced by the patients during liposuction surgery and follow-up
Note: Insurance Doesn’t Cover the Liposuction Surgery or Revision Surgery Cost in India.
How Do Various Factors Affect the Cost of Liposuction Surgery?
1) Patient’s Profile:
- The number of body areas to be treated
- The amount of fat to be removed from each area and totally
- The body structure height and weight or a large amount of fat in one area
- General health
- The Goal of your surgery influences the cost of the surgery.
- Revision liposuction surgery cost will be more
- The associated medical condition increases body contouring cost
2) Expert Liposuction Surgeon:
Liposuction surgeon charges are the most important cost factor for your safety. You should avoid taking risks regarding your life or dream for little saving.
Your liposuction surgeon must be a BOARD-CERTIFIED; M.Ch. degree in plastic and reconstructive surgery. It is a highly sophisticated training program of 11 and a half years (5 and a half for M.B.B.S, 3 years of general surgery, and 3 more years of plastic surgery).
His membership with recognized national and international aesthetic plastic surgeon organization like; ASPS, ISAPS, APSI, IAAPS, IMA, AMC, as well as his contribution and involvement in the cosmetic surgery development should be notable one!
- How many years in practice?
- Does he perform exclusive cosmetic surgery or he is a general plastic surgeon?
- What is the number of cosmetic surgery or liposuction surgery he performed?
- You can find out on social media review or can get referrals from your friends’ circle.
- What people say about the cosmetic surgeon?
- How much is it easy to approach?
- Transparent Behaviour
- The liposuction result
- Follow-up care standard
- Transparency maintained by the clinic
- One must select that cosmetic surgeon with whom one will feel comfortable.