Rhinoplasty Surgery at Allure Medspa Mumbai, India
Allure Medspa for Rhinoplasty Surgery:
We have two centres in MUMBAI with the state-of-the-art facilities, cosmetic surgery clinic at Andheri West is for the non-surgical procedure where one can get the pre-procedure consultation, post-procedure follow-ups. The Andheri West centre of Allure Medspa is a prime attraction for celebrity people as it is a hotspot destination for production houses and their offices.
The cosmetic surgery hospital/centre in Goregaon West are ISO 9000:2008 and NABH certified
The two separate modern operation theatre, advanced patient’s monitoring system during operation and post-operative care add to the safety of surgery.
We are all updated with the latest technology. We recommend the particular option of the technology/method of the procedure according to the patient’s need, expectation and desired goal of the Rhinoplasty surgery.
Due to the facilities of equipment such as an ultrasonic cleaner, ETO-sterilization, autoclave, fumigation and stringent protocols we ranked highest in the safety and hygiene measure.
With an indoor overnight facility one can find the best ambiance in our centre where the patient’s comfort is kept in mind with in-suit bathrooms & rooms are equipped with all the necessary things such as microwave, refrigerator, LCD TV, landline phone, etc. and make a homely feeling for the patients during their hospital stay.
The staff at Allure Medspa take all precautions to make your journey of fine to fabulous a pleasant experience. One can have a homely feeling even with the medical procedure.
Our centre is committed to providing exceptional care, standard facilities, and advanced measure for the surgery and all under a single roof.
We have the most priority for the patient’s PRIVACY and CONFIDENTIALITY!
What Are the Best Rhinoplasty Surgery Cost in Mumbai,india?
The cost depends on various factors in which the following are the mandatory inclusion:
- Surgeon’s Fee
- Anesthetist fees
- Medicines/consumables during surgery
- Hospital facility & stay
- Technology used
- Immediate post-operative follow-ups
Following are the factors that are NOT included in the cost determination:
- Preoperative fitness test
- Post-operative medications (to be taken at home) After the Rhinoplasty surgery
- Rare and unforeseen health circumstances experienced by the patients
- Insurance doesn’t cover the Rhinoplasty surgery cost as the finance service provider doesn’t assist you for planning the cosmetic surgeries.
How various Factors affect the cost of Rhinoplasty Surgery?
- Patient’s Profile: Patient’s profile includes need for rhinoplasty surgery, type of surgery used to correct the concern, as well as the nose structure, general health of the patient and the goal of surgery.
- Surgeon’s Profile: The board-certified surgeon is firstly counted for the cosmetic procedure, especially the Rhinoplasty surgery. The M Ch, MS, and MBBS surgeon who has expertise in performing the Rhinoplasty surgery and recognized by various national & international cosmetic centre’s i.e., ASPS, ISAPS, weigh the cost of the procedure.
- Anesthetist Charge: Anesthesiologist makes your surgery painless and monitors your vital parameters during surgery and his expertise is important for the safety of the surgery.
- The Infrastructure of the centre: It is always important to choose the accredited centre rather than the daycare centre’s as it can assure you about safe and successful rhinoplasty surgery. NABH accredited centre is counted as the best centre/clinic that confirms the safety & hygiene associated with the surgical procedure. Operation theater monitoring equipment, level of sterilization, a used instrument for special purposes.
- Hospital Stay: The facilities of in-suite room, cleanliness & hygiene as well as 24/7 staff support system.
- Medicines: Medicines include anesthesia, surgical medicine, disposable and consumables.
- Follow-ups: The required session of follow-ups after the rhinoplasty surgery may enhance the cost of the procedure.
Most health insurance plans do not cover Rhinoplasty surgery or its complications, but many plastic surgeons offer patient financing plans, so be sure to ask. The cost of Rhinoplasty surgery generally ranges from 70k to 1.5Lacks that takes around 2-4 hours to perform.