About Rhinoplasty in Mumbai | Nose Surgery in Mumbai
Rhinoplasty Surgery refers to a Nose Reshaping Surgery. This minor adjustment surgery is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures in India. You can now completely alter your nose’s character thereby perfecting your overall looks as well. For many, this could mean a happier and confident self! Through nose reshaping surgery, you’ll be able to change features that you many not like about your nose, such as flared nostrils or irregular bumps. And with a nose that’s more aesthetically pleasing to you, you could soon be a happier and more confident person.
Local or General
Mild to Moderate
Am I Right Candidate for Rhinoplasty Surgery?
Nose Reshaping is for anyone who finds that their nose is a misfit among their facial features. Nose job is for you if you suffer from the following –
- Your nose appears too large for your face
- There is a bump on the nasal bridge
- Your nose seems too wide
- The nasal tip droops
- The tip is thickened and enlarged
- Your nostrils are excessively flared
- Your nose is off centre or crooked
- Previous injury has made your nose asymmetrical
Before you decide to go ahead, Allure medspa will offer you a thorough one-to-one medical consultation with Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Mumbai who specialises in nose reshaping. During the consultation, you will be asked to point out exactly what you would like to see improved. This will help your Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon to understand your expectations and determine whether they can realistically be achieved.
It is important that you have a clear idea of how you would like your nose to look. Therefore, before you zero on this procedure, Allure Medspa will put you a thorough one-on-one medical consultation with a Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Mumbai- Dr. Milan Doshi who specializes in nose reshaping procedures. During the consultation, you will be asked to point out exactly what you would like to see improved. This will help your surgeon to understand your expectations and determine whether they can realistically be achieved. You can count on us to honestly tell you to the extent to which your expectations will be satisfied. Remember, it does not affect breathing.
It is important that you have a clear idea of how you would like your nose to look and, at the same time, realise there are limitations to the Rhinoplasty procedure.
Allure medspa’s goal is to make your nose reshaping Nose job surgery experience as easy and comfortable as possible
- In a typical Rhinoplasty procedure, all the incisions are made inside your nose where they will not be visible.
- If the base of the nose is narrowed or the nostrils reduced, incisions are hidden in the natural crease where the nostril joins the cheek.
- Through these small incisions, work is performed on the cartilage and bone that form the framework of your nose. Sometimes, the position of certain bones may need to be altered slightly in order to make your nose look narrower and straighter.
- Your nose can also be built up in some areas and your skin will redrape itself over this new “structure”.
- The result should look natural and enhance the balance between your nose and other facial features.
Nose job requires a general anesthetic to keep you asleep throughout the procedure. Adjustments to the tip of the nose may be performed using local anesthetic and sedation. You should be prepared to spend one night in hospital.
How Nose Job Works?
Typically a general anesthetic will be needed while adjustments to the tip of the nose may be performed using local anesthetic and sedation. Ideally, you should be prepared to spend one night in hospital.
- In a nose job, all the incisions are made inside your nose where they won’t be visible. If the base of the nose is narrowed or the nostrils reduced, incisions are hidden in the natural crease where the nostril joins the cheek.
- Through these small incisions, the cartilage and bone that form the framework of your nose is altered which calls for a veteran hand and extreme precision. Sometimes, even the position of certain bones may need to be altered slightly in order to make your nose look narrower and straighter.
- Your nose can also be built up in some areas and your skin will re-drape itself over this new structure. Mainly, we’ll strive for a perfectly natural look and enhance the balance between your nose and other facial features.
Your nasal profile can also be re-contoured, the nasal tip can be reshaped and the angle between your nose & upper lip too can be altered. The nasal bridge can be reduced to decrease the size of your nose.
Every nose is unique in its own way – count on us to preserve your distinctive character while polishing your nasal features!
Your Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon can re-contour the nasal profile, change the angle between the nose and upper lip and reshape the nasal tip. Alterations can be made to decrease the nasal bridge and reduce the size of the nose.
Nose Surgery Cost in Mumbai | Rhinoplasty Cost in Mumbai
Do good looks come without a price? Can confidence be measured in money? The answer is no. Plastic surgery is science’s way of rectifying nature’s inadequacy. To begin with most patients often wonder how much do I spend for this particular Rhinoplasty procedure? How much will it Nose Surgery Cost in Mumbai ? Will it be worth it? These questions have a simple answer; no price is too high when your self-esteem and life is at the line. Good surgery, great doctors and the best care comes with a price and one should never compromise on those elements of cosmetic surgery. Most people generally are worried about how much a surgery would cost even before they start wondering about all aspects of the surgery. It is essential to know that the Nose Surgery Cost in Mumbai varies from procedure to procedure. No two procedures cost the same and top of the line medical equipment are used along with best of the techniques. Rest assured, your money is well spent.
Read More About Rhinoplasty Cost in Mumbai .
Nose Reshaping Testimonials
View More For Rhinoplasty Surgery Testimonials.
Please note that results largely depend on how realistic your expectations are. The results may vary from case to and person to person. No two people will have the same results despite the similar procedure.
Your consultation fee pays for doctor’s time and his expertise and advice. If you choose not to go ahead with surgery or treatment or in the opinion of the doctor there will be no refund for the consultation fee.
Fees and Cancellation Policy
We charge a consultation fee for appointments with our specialists. To book one of these appointments you can call us on our listed numbers or use our contact forms. The consultation fee payment is made at the clinic. You can cancel up to 48hrs prior to your consultation or reschedule it. We have a very supportive system with regards to appointments and rescheduling.
Quick Facts about Rhinoplasty Surgery
Nose Reshaping Before and After Photos
View More For Rhinoplasty Surgery Before After Images.
A Rhinoplasty is aesthetic plastic surgery of the nose that can address all facets of nasal form...
Rhinoplasty is one of those plastic surgeries that require utmost precision and skill. Chances...
Beauty mostly is associated with women, but the current trend of good-looking men is rising. Even...
Women are quite conscious of their looks and want to look good all the time. A women’s beauty...
Rhinoplasty has over the years has created much hype in the world of plastic surgery. This is...
Removing a hump from the bridge is one of the most common things people want addressed during...
A wide tip can be related to a wide nasal base or due to a broad bulbous tip. Several techniques...
One of the most difficult things to do during a rhinoplasty is to straighten a crooked nose. Several...