- Are you a man suffering with unequal breasts?
- Is you left breast larger than your right one?
- Do you deal with everyday embarrassment because you have large breasts?
- Is your self-confidence at an all-time low due to gynecomastia?
- Are you looking for a solution to treat asymmetrical man boobs?
- Have you lost your confidence because you have gynecomastia?
What is Gynecomastia Surgery | Gynecomastia Surgery in India
Gynecomastia is a key hole, stitch-less, practically a scar-less and just a two-puncture procedure. Your surgeon will suggest the best technique used after a thorough evaluation of your condition.
Gynecomastia Treatment Benefits, Worth
Gynecomastia Treatment in India has many different benefits. Some of them are as following.
- It makes your chest flatter and firmer and improves its contours.
- It gives the permanent results.
- It boosts your confidence and self-esteem.
- Now forget about the breast complex and walk with confidence.
- Turn your Dream into Realty.
- Don't avoid taking your SHIRT OFF!
Gynecomastia (Male Boobs Reduction) Techniques
The purpose of male breast reduction surgery is reducing the size of male breasts. There is another less invasive option that can help you achieve your goals. This option is:
Liposuction: In cases where gynecomastia is primarily the result of excess fatty tissue, liposuction techniques alone may be used. This requires insertion of a cannula, a thin hollow tube, through two small incisions.
The cannula is moved back and forth in a controlled motion to loosen the excess fat, which is then removed from the body by vacuum suction. Generally, vaser ultrasonic probes are used which when inserted into the fatty tissue break down the fat cells very gently.
The key to a successful outcome using this surgical approach is for the patient to have good skin elasticity, so as the healing process moves forward the skin conforms to the new contour of the reduced breast.
The incision is then bandaged, and a support garment may be used to minimize swelling and support the new chest contour as it heals. A small incisions are kept open to allow any excess fluid that may collect to drain. They get closed on their own in two days and are fully healed in a week’s time. Generally, gynecomastia reduction takes 1-2 hours.
Excision: Excision techniques are recommended where excess skin must be removed to correct gynecomastia. Excision also is necessary if the areola will be reduced or the nipple will be repositioned to a more natural male contour. Incision patterns vary depending on the specific conditions and surgical preference.
Combination of liposuction & excision techniques
Commonly, gynecomastia is treated with both liposuction and excision.
ALLURE MEDSPA: The Best place for Gynecomastia Surgery in Mumbai
Allure MedSpa Clinic is the premiere go-to clinic for a Gynecomastia Surgery in Mumbai.
Dr. Milan Doshi specializes in gynecomastia surgery and has focused a major portion of his practice to the treatment of males who have gynecomastia. Dr. Doshi understands not only the physical impact but also the psychological impact that gynecomastia can have on a man. He uses his experience and superior technical abilities to not only help his patients look better, but also feel better about themselves.
At Allure MedSpa, Gynecomastia will be performed at our state-of-the-art medical facility at absolute value-for-money costs.
What should I expect during my gynecomastia surgery recovery?
You can go home in about 2-3 hours of the surgery. Swelling after the surgery will be present, but most patients return to work in 1-2 days. You can resume mild exercise in about 1 week, and full activity or exercise in about 2 weeks. You may also be required to wear a compression garments or elastic bandage for 2-4 weeks to help reduce swelling, as well as compress the skin to the new body contour. Right away: +91 9869041559
Gynecomastia Surgery Cost in India
Allure MedSpa which is renowned for its state-of-the-art internationally acclaimed services, offers affordable and cost effective cosmetic procedures. To know more about the Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery in India requests a consult by filling the form below. Your consultation is your chance to ask questions about Gynecomastia Surgery Cost in India and put your mind at rest. Your surgeon will be able to offer you full explanations and answers to all of your queries.
Alternatively, our Counselor will call you at your convenient time. Request a consultation right away: Book an appointment
View More For Gynecomastia Surgery Cost in India.
Gynecomastia Before and After Results
View More For Gynecomastia Before After Images.
Gynecomastia Surgery Testimonials?
Mr. Sudesh D.
I’m happy to have chosen Dr. Milan Doshi to perform my gynecomastia surgery. He has an excellent staff, all whom were attentive at all times. Every day for a week after surgery I received check up calls to ensure my recovery was progressing smoothly. The doctor was also very straight forward about the risks of the procedure and provided me a realistic explanation of what results I could expect. I’m happy to have done the procedure and recommend to anyone thinking about gynecomastia surgery to consider Dr. Doshi.
View More For Gynecomastia Testimonials.
Please note that results largely depend on how realistic your expectations are. The results may vary from case to and person to person. No two people will have the same results despite the similar procedure.
Your consultation fee pays for doctor’s time and his expertise and advice. If you choose not to go ahead with surgery or treatment or in the opinion of the doctor there will be no refund for the consultation fee.
Fees and Cancellation Policy
We charge a consultation fee for appointments with our specialists. To book one of these appointments you can call us on our listed numbers or use our contact forms. The consultation fee payment is made at the clinic. You can cancel up to 48hrs prior to your consultation or reschedule it. We have a very supportive system with regards to appointments and rescheduling.
Are there any risks involved in Gynecomastia?
- As with all surgeries, there are some risks involved. These risks include bleeding, infection, swelling and blood clots, but they are rare. Our operating suite is state-of-the-art, and we do everything we can to minimize the risks associated with surgery
Am I a Good Candidate for Gynecomastia Surgery?
- Allure medspa carry out male breast reduction (Gynecomastia) on healthy men of any age. Usually the best candidates for surgery have firm, elastic skin that will reshape to the body’s new contours. You should be aware that male breast reduction is not a way to lose weight.
What does male breast reduction involve?
- Allure medspa’s goal is to make your experience as easy and comfortable as possible. The procedure removes fat and or glandular tissue from the breasts and in extreme cases removes excess skin. The surgery is usually carried out under general anesthetic and you might be required to stay in hospital for one night.
What should I know about male breast reduction?
- Before you decide to go ahead, Allure medspa will offer you a thorough one-to-one medical consultation with a Cosmetic Surgeon Dr. Milan Doshi, who specializes in Gynecomastia correction procedures. During your consultation, your surgeon will ask for your general medical history and will request information relating to any previous surgery.
How is male breast reduction performed?
- Two methods are available for this procedure, and sometimes a combination is used. By making a half moon incision around or below the areola and cutting away the unwanted breast tissue.
- With the advancement of surgical techniques and the introduction of specifically designed lipoplasty equipment, the Cosmetic Surgeon is able to break up and draw off excess fat through a fine cannula. The breast fat is approached from a tiny incision towards the armpit or under the nipple. This incision heals well and is difficult to see.
Are there any risks with male breast reduction?
- Fortunately, significant complications from Gynecomastia correction are infrequent. Every year, many men undergo successful breast-reduction surgery, experience no major problems and are delighted with the results. Anyone considering surgery, however, should be aware of both the benefits and the risks. Your surgeon will discuss these with you during your consultation.
What happens after male breast reduction surgery?
- Bruising is a natural result of the surgery and may persist for a week or so. Hardness or lumpiness within the tissues due to swelling can persist for few days or so. Infection is uncommon but preventative antibiotics will be prescribed at discharge from hospital.
When will I see the results?
- Following male breast reduction surgery, the breast tissue does not grow back but the swelling can take few weeks to settle completely. Male breast reduction is very successful in that it is a permanent solution, which restores confidence and relieves a major cause of distress and embarrassment.
When can I resume my normal activities?
- Many patients return to work between two days to three days following surgery. Lifting should be avoided for about 14 days. Sport, particularly contact sport, should be avoided for at least one month. This includes swimming. Gentle exercise such as walking is recommended.
Will I receive aftercare following my male breast reduction operation?
- At Allure medspa, you can expect the very best in post-surgery care. After your male breast reduction procedure is complete, your surgeon or our nursing staff will organize regular examinations to ensure that the surgery is healing as intended.
View More For Gynecomastia FAQS.