Mommy makeover could be a combination of all or some of the below mentioned procedures:
Breast lift surgery reshapes your breasts’ natural tissues into a more lifted, youthful shape.
Your surgeon will remove extra skin, lift your nipples higher on your breasts, and create a more perky, youthful shape.
In many cases, mommy makeover patients choose to have both a Breast Lift and Breast Augmentation performed at once.
Abdominoplasty, known commonly as “Tummy Tuck” surgery, is designed to remove excess skin around your midsection.
Depending upon how much excess skin and fat tissue you wish to remove, surgery may be minimal – often called a mini tummy tuck – or may be more extensive, involving liposuction around your hips and flanks.
Arm and Thigh Lifts
Arm and thigh lifts are designed to trim excess skin and fat from your upper arms and thighs to provide a toned, fit look. Mommy makeover procedures more commonly include thigh lift surgery, but some women find that an arm lift is an excellent complement to the results they can achieve with tummy tuck, breast surgery, and other procedures.
Liposuction can be an excellent addition to most mommy makeover procedures. Though it is often an essential part of abdominoplasty, arm lift, and thigh lift surgeries, it can be applied to other areas in which stubborn fat deposits have developed.
Mommy makeover patients often choose to undergo facial rejuvenation in addition to their body procedures. Your surgeon probably will not administer them at the same time as the body contouring procedures, but at a later date, they can add a dramatic complement to your overall appearance. The most common facial rejuvenation treatments performed along with a mommy makeover include:
Lasers can resurface your facial skin, reduce acne scarring and enlarged pores, stimulate collagen production, and generally refresh your look. Laser treatments can also remove unwanted hair that may have developed during pregnancy.
ALLURE MEDSPA:The Best place for Mommy Makeover Mumbai
Mommy makeover procedures at Allure MedSpa are customized to deliver the desired results to each individual patient. Dr. Milan Doshi at Allure MedSpa has been performing Mommy Makeovers with superb precision and outstanding results over the years. This is why we are thrilled to invite you to read our online Mommy Makeover reviews and see what our patients are saying. The permutations and combinations of treatments are decided depending on various individual factors.
Mommy makeover is best in the hands of a surgeon who is a great listener, with an artistic eye and a great reputation. Dr. Milan Doshi and his team at Allure MedSpa is the best choice you can make.
Because a mommy makeover is an extensive procedure, you will require general anesthesia, meaning you will be completely asleep during surgery.
Allure MedSpa has some of the best anesthesiologists in Mumbai. Our anesthesiologists take patients’ vital functions, including breathing, heart rate and blood pressure during the surgery.
Privacy & Confidentiality
We at Allure MedSpa care follow highest standards of privacy and confidentiality ensuring additional comfort for our patients. For your privacy and protection, we maintain a strict non-disclosure policy.
REST & RECOVERY
A compressing garment is usually placed over the operated area. The applied pressure helps drain fluid excesses. Massages are also very important. They ensure the patient that the areas treated are all uniform, and the contour is as natural as possible. Your doctor can prescribe you painkillers to help you manage the pain. Recovery time is about 10 days to two weeks long.
The prognosis of the Mommy Makeover depends on the procedures opted for. It is always advisable to club a few procedures together to save the best on recovery time given the time constraints moms have.
A mommy makeover primarily focuses on the midsection and breasts, but can also address the thighs or virtually any other area you choose. The Mommy Makeover Cost can vary quite a bit, but in general, the cost of undergoing several procedures at once will cost less than undergoing each procedure individually. Your consultation is your chance to ask questions about Mommy Makeover Cost and put your mind at rest
Alternatively, our Counselor will call you at your convenient time. Request a consultation right away: Book an appointment
Are you the right fit for the Mommy Makeover Surgery?
There are many factors to consider before undergoing a Mommy Makeover, such as your current health and lifestyle, the areas of your body you want to target, and how post-pregnancy plastic surgery will affect your family life.
- If you have successfully lost weight after your pregnancy, but you have been unable to eliminate stubborn pockets of fat and sagging skin, you are probably a good candidate for the cosmetic procedures commonly incorporated into Mommy Makeover plans.
- Mommy Makeovers are suitable for women who gave birth naturally, as well as those who underwent a C-section. In fact, if you have scarring or sagging skin as a result of a caesarian, a Mommy Makeover can be a great way to address these blemishes. Additionally, if you have suffered a hernia around your naval, common after giving birth to twins or triplets, a doctor can often repair this damage at the same time that he or she makes cosmetic enhancements.
- In order to be considered a good candidate for a Mommy Makeover, you should be at least 21 years old and in good health.
- You should also not be planning to have any more children. A past Mommy Makeover will not threaten your health or that of your child.However, it could reverse the results of your cosmetic treatment. For this reason, many doctors will advise younger women to wait a few years before making the final decision to undergo a
- Additionally, you should only pursue this treatment because it is something you want to do, have realistic expectations and enjoy good health.
Comprehensive care, before, during & after Mommy Makeover Surgery
Our dedicated post-surgical section is designed with your comfort and care in mind. Our entire staff from the expert team of anesthesiologists, nurses, cosmetologists and outstanding dermatologists at Allure MedSpa will ensure you are treated with utmost care and warmth.
The Aftercare Advantage
A compressing garment is usually placed over the operated area. The applied pressure helps drain fluid excesses. Massages are also very important.They ensure the patient that the areas treated are all uniform, and the contour is as natural as possible.
Our comprehensive aftercare program focuses on your unique, individual needs. A nurse, dietitian, our cosmetologists and a fitness advisor work with you to provide all the help, support and expert advice and aftercare plan specific to you.
Pre-operative requirements in order to undergo Mommy Makeover Surgery
- You must have a dietician evaluation.
- You must have a psychological evaluation.
- In addition to a complete medical history, your physician and anesthetist will perform a complete physical examination to ensure you’re in good health before undergoing the procedure. You will undergo blood tests or other diagnostic tests.
- You may be asked to begin exercising and alter your diet some weeks before surgery.
Patient preparation before Mommy Makeover Surgery
All surgeries require preparation. This helps the procedure to be more effective and helps the body heal faster.
- Patients should stop smoking prior to surgery.
- Blood thinners and aspirin should also be avoided except when approved by your surgeon or doctor.
- Be sure to eat healthy, well-balanced meals. Proper nutrition plays a key role in healing properly. You must have a high protein diet, for at least 3-5 weeks.
- Home recovery is also very important. You must prepare everything ahead of time that way your recovery is pleasant and restful.
Book Surgery with Allure MedSpa
- Plan your travel dates and simultaneously check with us for doctor’s availability on those dates.
- Send us a copy of your air tickets
- We shall accordingly plan your consultation and Concierge service (optional) and get back to you with all details
Allure MedSpa concierge service
Allure MedSpa’s clientele comprises of local, out-of-town patients. A good percentage of patients also ‘fly-in’ from out of the country to have surgery with our renowned surgeons.
We are pleased to offer and arrange comfortable lodging, restaurant, and commuting to ensure a memorable pre-and post-surgical experience for our out-of-country patients. Please feel free to contact the Counselor +91 9869041559 for assistance with any of your travel and planning needs.
Swelling and bruising appear in the first few days and can last up to 2-3 weeks. A compressing garment is usually placed over the operated area. The applied pressure helps drain fluid excesses. Massages are also very important. Your doctor can prescribe you painkillers to help you manage the pain. Recovery time is about 10 days to two weeks long.
Results will last for
You will see improvement immediately after your mommy makeover.Most patients are elated with their new and improved contours after surgery.
Your result will look much better at 6 weeks and continue to improve to a final result that will be visible at 3 months.
The results may vary in case of different procedures performed and patient’s collagen levels. Patients with good collagen experience optimal results.
Next consultation if required
At Allure MedSpa, our support doesn’t end when you achieve your cosmetic and health goals. Lifelong follow-up with our multidisciplinary team is encouraged, helping you to achieve and maintain optimal results. For more information on Mommy Makeover Mumbai and our extensive aftercare program or to schedule an appointment, call Alluremedspa at Patient preparation before: +91 9869041559