About the process
What Is A Brow lift (also known as Forehead lift)
If you are disappointed with the saggy eyebrows and want to elevate it for a more enhanced look, the brow lift might be the solution for you. A brow lift is the scientific and the most popular method to elevate the eyebrows to a more youthful position. The procedure is also used to minimize the forehead lines and crow’s-feet and also decreases hooding that might be occurring in the upper lid area.
Am I Right Candidate for Brow lift
All these conditions and defects will make you a good candidate for the Brow lift surgery:
- Saggy or low elevating position of the eyebrows
- A “hooded” eyebrow
- If deep furrows are visible across the forehead
- Frown lines or furrows are prominent between the eyebrows
Gravity impacts the shape and position of the eyebrow that causes the brow line to sag. Saggy bowlines give a tired appearance to the face and eyes.
Methods of Brow lift Surgery
There are many different methods and variations of conducting a forehead lift procedure to improve the position and shape of the eyebrow and forehead areas and can reverse signs of aging.
Depending on the severity of the brow lines, your Cosmetic Surgeon will suggest the type of brow lift surgery you need to undertake. Most people prefer the endoscopic method. If the sagginess is less prominent, then you can opt for Botox injections. Another form of brow lift surgery is Open surgery.
What is the Procedure
- Endoscopic – This method of brow lift procedure utilizes the assistance of a surgical scope that is attached to a small camera inserted through the temples by making incisions within the hairline and sometimes in the upper eyelid crease. In a week or two, you will get well-shaped brows that look natural.
- Open – The process starts with making an incision across the crown of the head or just within the hairline. Thereafter the excess skin will be removed and the brow will be elevated to give an enhanced look.
- Botox Injections: Some people seek quick and easy improvement, therefore they opt for Botox Injections. By injecting Botox into the muscles that pull the eyebrows down, the muscles are weakened, and the eyebrows gets elevated giving a more youthful look.
Post-Operative Care and Result
You might experience a little swelling and bruising after the Face lift surgery, which will be gone in a week or two. After a two or three weeks of swelling, the brows will settle down and start looking more natural. You need to take proper medication that is suggested by your surgeon. You may be instructed by the surgeon to wear a tight pressure dressing around your brow area for the first few days after the surgery at Alluremedspa.
Cost For Brow Lift
Allure MedSpa which is renowned for its state-of-the-art internationally acclaimed services,offers affordable and cost effective cosmetic procedures. To know more about the cost of your procedure request a consult by filling the form below. Your consultation is your chance to ask questions about Brow Lift and put your mind at rest. Your surgeon will be able to offer you full explanations and answers to all of your queries.
Alternatively, our counsellor will call you at your convenient time. Request a consultation right away: Book an counselling session.
Testimonials For Brow Lift
Quick Facts For Brow Lift
Brow Lift before After Photos
FAQs For Brow Lift