About the process
Nonsurgical fat reduction treatments use different modalities to target and eliminate unwanted fat cells through a topical, rather than surgical, procedure. Following are some common reasons why you may want to consider nonsurgical fat reduction:
- You are in relatively good shape but have modest bulges of fat on your abdomen, flanks, back or thighs that you’d like removed.
- You have pockets of fat that are resistant to diet and exercise.
- You wish to achieve a trimmer look without having to undergo an invasive surgical procedure.
Popular non-surgical body contouring treatments include:
- Thermage Lipolysis
- Zedrona Lipolysis
- Velashape Lipolysis
- Cellulaze Lipolysis
Allure MedSpa is a highly advanced surgical facility designed to facilitate a wide range of cosmetic and reconstructive needs. We ensure that patients have all the resources necessary to make informed decisions about their health and appearance. No matter what scale your fat-loss and cosmetic goals, Dr. Milan Doshi and his staff treat each case with an extraordinary level of dedication and attention to detail.
With a combined knowledge of advanced body contouring procedures and steadfast dedication to genuine customer care, our team understands that a one-size-fits-all approach just doesn’t work and hence endeavors to give you the best at a value-for-money price.
Your consultation is your chance to ask questions about Non-Surgical Fat removal treatments and put your mind at rest. Our surgeons and cosmetologists will be there to offer full explanations and answers to all of your queries.
Alternatively, our counselor will call you at your convenient time. Request a consultation right away:
What is the Procedure
Cost For Non Surgical Fat Removal
Do good looks come without a price? Can confidence be measured in money? The answer is no. Plastic surgery is science’s way of rectifying nature’s inadequacy. To begin with most patients often wonder how much do I spend for this particular procedure? How much will it cost? Will it be worth it? These questions have a simple answer; no price is too high when your self-esteem and life is at the line. Good surgery, great doctors and the best care comes with a price and one should never compromise on those elements of cosmetic surgery. Most people generally are worried about how much a surgery would cost even before they start wondering about all aspects of the surgery. It is essential to know that the cost of surgery varies from procedure to procedure. No two procedures cost the same and top of the line medical equipment are used along with best of the techniques. Rest assured, your money is well spent.
Plastic surgery is a cosmetic procedure, but still fact remains, it is a surgical process. It is your body and you will have to live with the consequences if you compromise on quality while trying to cut the cost. Cost of plastic surgery covers many things. Cheap surgery will not always give you the best of the results. Here is why the money you pay for plastic surgery is worth every penny you spend.
- Experience matters If you are going to put your faith in a doctor to alter your body forever, you might as well choose a good cosmetic surgeon who not only gives you the best treatment but is also armed with years’ worth of knowledge. AtAllure MedSpa, you will be treated by the best surgeon in the field of cosmetic surgery in India, Dr Milan Doshi, M.S. M.Ch. International Member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Quality treatment The cost of cosmetic surgery is linked with the overall quality of the work done quality. Always choose a surgeon and an institution that promises the best of the surgery, cheaper is not always better as the quality of the services may be compromised.
- Credentials When you pay, you avail the best possible doctor with who is highly trained. We have highly qualified surgeon who come with years of experience. Along with this, we at Allure MedSpa also have qualified anaesthesiologist and a safe, well equipped surgical location for carrying out procedures.
- Excellent counsel Surgical procedures start and end with counselling and consultations. Our doctors are available for consultations, guidance before, and after surgery. Our expertise stretches beyond traditional patient out care. We believe in building relations for life. Our doctors are open to any queries weeks and months after surgery.
We recommend nothing but the best, as everyone deserves to have the finest. It is advisable to never cut costs when it comes at cosmetic surgery. Remember it is your body and you will have to live with the post surgery results. You never choose anything but the best for yourself and it should apply for cosmetic surgery as well. Avail top of the line care and services for a happier you.
Testimonials For Non Surgical Fat Removal
Quick Facts For Non Surgical Fat Removal
Before After For Non Surgical Fat Removal
FAQs For Non Surgical Fat Removal