Now you may be wondering what my exact investment will be for Gynecomastia
Gynecomastia cost certainly is one of the prominent factors to consider. In many cases, one would tend to go for a low cost gynecomastia. However, it is highly recommended that one should consider cost as well as quality as factors while planning for a surgeon for Gynecomastia. It goes without saying that if you risk your body with a low cost Gynecomastia without caring about quality; you may well have to pay another surgeon to repair the earlier damage.
The biggest factor one should consider is your surgeon’s time and effort to perform the surgery. A surgeon is a highly qualified expert. Like any other professional, one is paying the surgeon for his time, education and experience.
With our transparent pricing you are assured of your total investment for your life enhancing Chest shaping. We don’t keep any hidden charges or expenses. Our Cosmetic Surgeon Dr. Doshi will tell you your total – all inclusive investment in Gynecomastia during consultation.
Total investment in Gynecomastia depends on
- Stage of Gynecomastia
- Liters of fat to be remove
- Main goal: Male Breast Reduction – Shaping - Sculpting
- Technology – Tumescent or laser +Ultrasound Assisted Liposuction
Cost of Gynecomastia in normal condition should includes
- Cosmetic Surgeon’s operating fee
- Anesthesia fee
- Medicine expenses during procedure & stay
- Hospital facilities charges including Two days stay
- Pressure garment charges
At Allure medspa, we take a special pride in our excellent levels of post-operative support and aftercare. To monitor your progress, we will invite you back to Allure medspa at prescribed intervals for follow-up examinations with your surgeon or our nursing staff without any cost.
Fill out the form below to get the Gynecomastia Surgery quote sent straight to your inbox.
Please answer all questions:*Required Fields
Take pictures in a well lit room, ideally standing in front of a blank wall
- Wear undergarments only to expose area(s) of concern – Gynecomastia (Male Breast), please include photos of theses areas without undergarments on
- Stand up straight, do not exaggerate area(s) of concern
- If you are taking the photos of yourself, you can take the pictures in the reflection of a large mirror as long as:- we can still see most of your body (from your chin down to your knees)- the camera flash is off or not interfering with seeing your body- the mirror is clean for us to easily see your reflection
- High Photo Resulation is necessary (Max.1 or 2MB)
|Front View||Left-1 View|
|Left-2 View||Right View|