About Cutaneous Facelift
As we age, the visible changes are manifested on a number of levels: skin may become loose and inelastic, jowls become deeper and more pronounced, the neck slackens, and the youthful volume from the upper cheek region and mid-face decreases. Restoring youthful beauty with a facelift takes all of these elements into consideration. The best approach is always one that reestablishes facial harmony and a refreshed appearance.
Cutaneous Facelift is one of the myriad techniques available to rejuvenate the face.
The Cutaneous Facelift Advantage
With a Cutaneous Facelift you can enhance your beauty, and receive the benefit of.
- Improved skin tone and texture
- A smooth, tightened and redefined look
- More defined cheeks and chin
- Happiness with your appearance again.
This oldest and time tested type of facelift, only addresses sagging and excess skin. Because this procedure does not affect the muscular structure, it carries a no risk for nerve damage and other complications.
What is the Cutaneous Facelift Procedure
Cutaneous facelifts address issues in the neck and lower face area. During the procedure incisions are made around the ear and within the hair line to allow doctors the ability to dissect the skin from underlying muscle. Via this incision, she will gently lift the skin and suture it higher up in place. The surgeon trims excess skin and stretches remaining skin to the incision point before closing with sutures. Due to the skin’s ability to stretch over time, this technique is considered to be less durable than other facelift techniques that use forms of muscle tightening.
Cutaneous Face Lift
Dr. Milan Doshi is a board certified cosmetic surgeon who has a vast experience in facial surgery procedures. He takes an extraordinarily detailed approach to each procedure and customizes every facial surgery to the needs of the patient.
It is Dr. Doshi’s goal to maintain the patient’s natural beauty. Having unparalleled knowledge of the underlying structures of the face and experience in dealing with delicate facial nerve. Safety and preservation of the facial nerve is one of the most important aspects of a facial surgery. Use of best breakthroughs in technology, state of the art facility and value for money procedures has made Allure MedSpa one of the most favored destinations for Face Lift procedures for patients from all over the world.
Since confidentiality and utmost privacy of our clients are our prime ethics, Allure MedSpa is the most favored choice of many celebrities for their corrective and cosmetic procedures.
Doctors can perform facelifts under local or general anesthesia. IV sedation, which will induce a twilight sleep, is also an option. All three choices are very safe. The best person to decide is your plastic surgeon after a thorough examination and consultations with you.
Privacy & Confidentiality
We at Allure MedSpa care follow highest standards of privacy and confidentiality ensuring additional comfort for our patients. For your privacy and protection, we maintain a strict non-disclosure policy.
Rest & Recovery
Recovery time can vary somewhat, depending on the type of facelift and whether a patient chooses to add other procedures. In general, however, there is a basic recovery timeline.
The Day of the Procedure
When the anesthesia wears off patients may be a bit nauseous or cold, but these feelings will typically subside quickly as the medication leaves their bodies.
During the first week after a facelift, patients should focus on recovery and avoid strenuous activities. However, they should avoid being overly sedentary; taking a walk around the room every few hours will stimulate blood flow and prevent blood clots. There are several other steps that individuals can take to minimize discomfort and promote healing. In addition to following specific instruction from their surgeons, patients should:
- Return for a post-surgery follow-up and to have the drainage tubes removed
- Avoid getting their faces wet
- Use cool compresses on their eyes
Swelling and bruising may persist for couple of weeks after a facelift, but as recovery progresses, patients will begin to see the results of their facelifts. Most people feel good enough to go out about two weeks after their surgery. Nevertheless, patients should carefully follow their doctor's directions.
It may take some weeks for patients to see the final results of their facelifts. Nevertheless, as recovery progresses and swelling subsides, patients should begin to enjoy a younger, more alert appearance.
Cutaneous Facelift Price
Allure MedSpa which is renowned for its state-of-the-art internationally acclaimed services, offers affordable and cost effective cosmetic procedures.
To know more about the cost of your procedure request a consult by filling the form Book a counselling session.
Your consultation is your chance to ask questions about face Lift and put your mind at rest. Your surgeon will be able to offer you full explanations and answers to all of your queries.
Alternatively, our counsellor will call you at your convenient time. Request a consultation right away: +91 9869041559.
Request A Consult
To determine the best Face Lift candidates and the appropriate techniques, there is no substitute for a personal consultation and examination with a board-certified plastic surgeon who is well-versed and experienced in the latest Face Lift techniques.
To learn more about receiving your unique and personally tailored facelift, fill up the form: Book an appointment
Cutaneous Facelift Testimonials
Quick Facts For Cutaneous Facelift
Are you the right fit for the procedure?
The best facelift candidates have realistic expectations and are willing and able to follow the pre- and post-operative instructions provided by their plastic surgeons.
Ideal candidate for facelift surgery must have:
- Skin elasticity: A good facelift candidate will have skin that retains some of its natural suppleness and flexibility.
- Strong bone structure: Ideally, a facelift candidate will have a well-defined underlying bone structure to provide support and contribute to satisfying results.
- Good overall health: A good facelift candidate will be generally healthy and will inform his or her surgeon of any preexisting medical conditions well in advance.
- Loose skin on the face or neck: Facelift candidates typically want to remove excess skin from the face or neck, tightening skin and reducing the appearance of wrinkles simultaneously.
Comprehensive care, before, during & after surgery
At Allure MedSpa, we don’t simply provide surgical solutions; we recognize your needs extend beyond the surgical procedure itself.
Our dedicated post-surgical section is designed with your comfort and care in mind. Our entire staff from the expert team of anesthesiologists to nurses, will ensure you are treated with utmost care and warmth.
The Aftercare Advantage/ Advice
You should avoid strenuous activities for a week after surgery to decrease any swelling. Most patients return to work in a week time.
The doctors generally advise that the patients:
- Sleep with their heads elevated for the first two weeks after surgery
- Avoid lifting and other strenuous activity until recovery is far enough along
- Keep away from saunas, hot tubs, and pools
- Avoid alcohol, aspirin, and non-steroidal anti-inflammatories until otherwise instructed by a doctor
- Not wear makeup until the doctor gives approval
Pre-operative requirements in order to undergo surgery
- To ensure a safe surgical procedure, a thorough medical history is taken to make sure that you don't have any medical conditions that may pose a problem to during your cutaneous face lift Your current health history as well as your medications and drug allergies will be reviewed.
- Routine laboratory testing is ordered.
- It is important to be sun-smart (using UVA and UVB sun protection) prior to any Face Lift procedure.
- Stop smoking for at least two weeks before and one week after surgery, as nicotine can impair circulation and healing.
- Avoid alcohol in excess for two weeks before and one week after the surgery.
Patient preparation before Cutaneous Face Lift Surgery
Your surgeon will give you specific instructions to prepare for the procedure.
- You should arrange for someone to drive you home after your surgery, and to help you out for a day or two.
- You should plan to take one to two weeks off of work, so swelling and bruising can resolve.
- For patients who work in sedentary jobs, two weeks should be enough time to look presentable at work.
- If your job is very strenuous, you may need more time to ensure healing is well underway.
Book Surgery with Allure MedSpa
- Plan your travel dates and simultaneously check with us for doctor’s availability on those dates.
- Send us a copy of your air tickets
- We shall accordingly plan your consultation and Concierge service (optional) and get back to you with all details
- Note: We do not ask for any advance payments or deposits.
Allure MedSpa concierge service
Allure MedSpa’s clientele comprises of local, out-of-town patients. A good percentage of patients also ‘fly-in’ from out of the country to have surgery with our renowned surgeons.
We are pleased to offer and arrange comfortable lodging, restaurant, and commuting to ensure a memorable pre-and post-surgical experience for our out-of-country patients.
Please feel free to contact the Counsellor Book a counselling session for assistance with any of your travel and planning needs.
Bruising, puffiness, and other temporary side effects associated with facelift surgery may initially mask the effects of the procedure. After one or two weeks, makeup can be used to conceal skin discoloration. The worst swelling should subside within 12 to 14 days, but skin dryness may persist for a month. Scars will fade somewhat as time passes
Results will last for
No cosmetic procedure can stop the effects of time and aging. However, the results of a facelift can last for years, and even when lines and wrinkles do start to appear, you may still enjoy a more contoured and defined face for life. The procedure you select will determine how long your results last. The effects of a full facelift may remain for a decade or more.
Next consultation if required
At Allure MedSpa, our support doesn’t end when you achieve your cosmetic and health goals. Lifelong follow-up with our multidisciplinary team is encouraged, helping you to achieve and maintain optimal results.
For more information on Face Lift surgery and our extensive aftercare program or to Book an appointment, call Allure MedSpa at: 91 98690 41559.
Cutaneous Facelift Before After Photos
- Will a facelift make me look stretched?
No, but the ultimate result depends heavily on the skill and experience of your cosmetic surgeon.
In the early days of facial plastic surgery, the standard technique used was to pull the skin back, trim off the excess and then close the incisions. Modern plastic surgery techniques have advanced tremendously. Today we are using sophisticated methods of lifting and tightening underlying muscle, and restoring lost volume for a more natural looking outcome.
For the right candidate, facelift surgery is now also very commonly combined with a neck lift. One of the most common reasons for a neck lift is to tighten the loose fold of skin under the chin. This skin is called the “turkey wattle”. Addressing this restores the underlying muscle structures.