Abdominoplasty/Tummy Tuck Cost- Get Free online Quotes
Now you may be wondering what my exact investment will be for Body Sculpting? Tummy tuck cost certainly is one of the prominent factors to consider. In many cases, one would tend to go for a low cost tummy tuck. However, it is highly recommended that one should consider price as well as quality as factors while planning for a surgeon for tummy tuck surgery. It goes without saying that if you risk your body with a low cost tummy tuck without caring about quality; you may well have to pay another surgeon to repair the earlier damage.
The biggest factor one should consider is your surgeon’s time and effort to perform the surgery. A surgeon is a highly qualified expert. Like any other professional, one is paying the surgeon for his time, education and experience.
With our transparent pricing you are assured of your total investment for your life enhancing body shaping. We don’t keep any hidden charges or expenses. Our Cosmetic Surgeon Dr. Doshi will tell you your total – all inclusive investment in tummy tuck during consultation.
Total investment in Tummy tuck/Abdominoplasty depends on
- Whether Liposuction is required or not?
- If yes, Liters of fat to be removed from Tummy
- Muscles tightening is required?
- Mini or Full Tummy tuck?
Cost of Tummy tuck/Abdominoplasty in normal condition should includes
- Cosmetic Surgeon’s operating fee
- Anesthesia fee
- Medicine expenses during procedure & stay
- Hospital facilities charges including up to Two days stay
- Pressure garment charges
At Allure medspa, we take a special pride in our excellent levels of post-operative support and aftercare. To monitor your progress, we will invite you back to Allure medspa at prescribed intervals for follow-up examinations with your surgeon or our nursing staff without any cost.
Fill out the form below to get the Tummy tuck /Abdominoplasty quote sent straight to your inbox.
Please answer all questions:*Required Fields
Take pictures in a well lit room, ideally standing in front of a blank wall
- Wear undergarments only to expose area(s) of concern – Tummy tuck/Abdominoplasty (Lipoabdominoplasty), please include photos of theses areas without undergarments on
- Stand up straight, do not exaggerate area(s) of concern
- Include at least 1/2 to 3/4 of your body in each picture for a better perspective
- If you are taking the photos of yourself, you can take the pictures in the reflection of a large mirror as long as:- we can still see most of your body (from your chin down to your knees)- the camera flash is off or not interfering with seeing your body- the mirror is clean for us to easily see your reflection
- High Photo Resulation is necessary (Max.1 or 2MB)
|Front View||Left View|
|Right View||Back View|