- Are you affected by the dullness of personality due to unwanted fat deposition?
- Are you feeling uncomfortable due to lack of self-confidence and avoiding social gathering?
- Do you need to have a makeover and want to explore something via cosmetic surgery?
Now, all your queries will be responded by this write-up with the addition of candidacy to receive particular cosmetic surgery.
Liposuction is the answer to get the best slim and contoured body, a most-effective cosmetic treatment done by the board-certified plastic & cosmetic surgeon. Liposuction cost in India is far less compared to European or American nations, therefore many foreign people are joining the medical tourism in India and avail the benefits of the best Liposuction surgeries with the Indian cosmetic surgeon.
Liposuction or Lipo is a fat removal procedure in the plastic surgery received widely to get a slim body. The evidence has shown that it is helpful and effective concerning the removal of extra fat from the body or the localized part of the body and thus received by a number of people who are seeking to have a contoured body. Liposuction helps in removing or extracting unwanted fats from the localized body parts to improve their shape. Only a board-certified plastic surgeon is recommended to receive the liposuction surgery.
It is a fact that Liposuction cost in Mumbai is a bit smarter compared to the cost applicable in the Delhi/NCR, Chennai or Kolkata, but the services offered by the Mumbai’s clinics are full of aesthetic quality.
Liposuction is performed for the following body parts:
- Abdomen and Love Handles
- Inner Thighs
- Outer Thighs
- Lower Legs
- Face and Neck
- Buffalo Hump
- Female Breasts
- Male Breasts (Gynecomastia)
But, liposuction surgery is also advisable to perform along with other cosmetic procedure, i.e., Facelifts, breast reductions, and tummy tucks.
Generally, the plastic & cosmetic surgery performed by the experienced and recognized surgeons who have a credit of performing a number of surgeries in his career weighs the handsome cost and it is good to go ahead with them. However, the liposuction cost may vary from patient to patient as it depends on the areas needed to be treated, body structure, and objective of the surgery.
The liposuction surgery cost in Mumbai is about four-times lesser compared to the cost applicable in the western world countries. Therefore, many patients from foreign nations take interest to join medical tourism in India.
Am I a Right candidate for Liposuction?
What your realistic expectation with the Liposuction surgery is must be cleared during your first consultation.Getting the first consultation with the expert plastic & cosmetic will help you to analyze the thing with every pros and con.
How to decide your eligibility to receive the Liposuction Surgery?
- You must have good health
- Patient’s should have elastic & firm skin, if don’t additional excision surgeries are recommended by the expert cosmetic surgeon
- Normal underlying muscle tone
- For obese people, liposuction acts as a morale booster
- If you smoke, you should leave smoking before two weeks concerning the Liposuction surgery
- Good medical history with controlling the status of medical ailments if any.
Liposuction is recommended in the following concerns:
- Are you worried about unwanted fat deposition?
- Diet and exercise fail to respond against fat removal
- Are you experiencing difficulty in enjoying life due to low self-esteem?
- Are you unable to try fashionable dresses?
- Are you looking yourself in the back row?
- Heavy buttock and hips make you embarrassed in the public place or social gathering
- Do you want a properly slim shaped body?
Yes, Liposuction surgery is available there to sort out your problem with the best concerns of cosmetic expectation and requirement. Treating fat issues must be performed by the board-certified plastic & cosmetic surgeon as it helps in decreasing the risk and discomfort and increase the potential benefits associated with surgery.
Why Allure Medspa for Liposuction surgery?
At Allure Medspa our top concern is patient safety &the comfort of our patients concerning the aspects of the high-standard measure for the cleanliness & hygiene. We are all updated with the latest modern technology, including the VASER and POWEREX (power-assisted Liposuction). Firstly, we aim to educate the patients regarding the problem and so our surgeon, Dr Milan Doshi gives a prime focus for the primary consultation and discuss the goal for the body contouring surgery with their patients. We have great concern for technology used and preventive measure while the surgery is performed and thus there is almost a negligible chance for any kind of risk or uncertainties. We have anesthesia safety management and designed the whole hospital set up as per our surgeon’s recommendation and updated technology popular in the cosmetic fraternity.