- Have your fat deposits that won’t go away with the diet or exercise?
- Are you trying hard to wear fitting clothes?
- Are you feeling less confident due to fatty personality?
- Do you need a sculpted figure with an hourglass or V-shaped body profile?
The liposuction surgery is performed to remove unwanted stubborn fat from the localized body areas and this cosmetic procedure is one of the best tools available to sort out the issue of fatty body profile. This surgery is meant to remove the unwanted fat that makes a person able to continue their daily life activities with full of comfort and confidence. The liposuction surgery allows a person to achieve a better body contouring with a sculpted body profile as the expert cosmetic surgeon understands the concern according to the patient’s physiological and anatomical profile and then only suggests a particular method or technology sort out the issue of unwanted fat deposition.
Liposuction surgery interestingly is often sought by those who don’t get benefited by the strenuous exercise or strict diet plan and still needs a subtle solution to remove the stubborn fat. If you are seeking the liposuction procedure and wanted to know every detail associated with the surgery, it is advisable to do thorough research and know every fact and information. The liposuction surgery in India is now becoming more popular than the procedure available in the western world countries. The more information you have more you will get confident about the realistic expectation with the surgery.
In this write up it is Described the Top 5 Reasons for Choosing the Liposuction Surgery as follows:
1. It Removes Unwanted Localized Fat
Liposuction surgery is meant to remove unwanted fat that is stubborn and not able to remove by diet or strenuous exercise. However, it is an ultimate resort to achieve the desired outcome of a sculpted body figure. The fat deposits prone areas are belly, thighs, hips, waist, buttock, arm, etc. that makes you look awkward and having such kind of contouring procedure helps in achieving the desired body profile. The large volume or mega liposuction is performed to remove a large amount of fat from the body. It has a great role in achieving an hourglass or V-shape of the contoured body. The sculpting of the overall body profile is achieved by the liposuction surgery as it makes a surgeon able to contour the body figure by distributing the fat from one part of the body to another in order to meet the desired sculpted profile.
2. Liposuction is a Targeted Body Contouring Not Just Fat Removal
Yes, liposuction is not just about a fat removal procedure, but it actively helps in achieving the contoured body figure. It makes a surgeon able to suction fat out of the body in such a way so that one can get able to achieve a sculpted body profile. The purpose of liposuction surgery is to positively affect body contour. However, it has a great concern to choose only a dexterous and experienced surgeon who has a number of years’ experience and offered many successful outcomes with a sculpted body profile. Board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Milan Doshi says that it is a highly individualized procedure and hence an initial assessment is mandatory to meet the realistic expectation.
3. If Lifestyle Changes Have Not Achieved the Desired Results
Liposuction surgery is a last resort to remove the unwanted fat and also helps in achieving the contouring body and recommended when a patient doesn’t get able to receive results by controlling diet or strenuous exercise. This is an easy and immediate result-oriented cosmetic procedure that has almost no pain and scar when performed by the expert plastic surgeon. The strenuous exercise and controlled diet is not always a solution, especially when a patient is experiencing the fat deposition in the localized body areas, i.e., abdomen, thighs, buttocks, arms, hips, chest, inner knees, flanks, neckline, upper arms, flanks or love handles.
4. Liposuction Gives you an Obvious Effect with Permanent Result
Liposuction surgery gives you a subtle effect, which is used to treat some medical conditions as well. It is a key point of the surgery that liposuction permanently removes the fat cells and also helps in altering the shape and size of body profile. The results would be permanent if a patient follows a healthy lifestyle and post-procedure follow-ups according to the surgeon’s advice. The most important benefit of liposuction procedure as the fat will not accumulate in the same area and weight maintenance remains in an ongoing process.
5. Liposuction is also used to treat certain Medical Condition
Liposuction not just about fat removal, but it is also used to treat certain medical conditions. Some of the medical conditions such as Gynecomastia, lymphedema, lipodystrophy syndrome, extreme weight loss after obesity, and lipomas are also sorted out with the liposuction surgery.
A quick listing of medical conditions that are treated with liposuction as follows:
- Gynecomastia: It is male breast development.
- Lymphedema: A chronic disease in which excess fluid (lymph) collects in tissues, causing edema.
- Lipodystrophy syndrome: Accumulation of fat in one part of the body and is lost in another body part.
- Lipomas: These are benign fatty tumors that are also removed by the liposuction procedure.
- Weight loss & Body Contouring: Liposuction has a pivotal role in weight loss management and body contouring procedure. So, one can achieve the hourglass of V-shaped of the body profile.
- Sculpted look: VASER-assisted 4D high-definition liposuction gives you a sculpted look and large-volume or mega liposuction helps in removing relatively a larger amount of fat.
- Improves Metabolism: it improves metabolism by reducing the fat cells from the body.
- Balance Insulin Resistance: Liposuction helps in balancing the insulin level in the body by decreasing insulin resistance.
- Fat injection: fat injection helps in achieving rejuvenated facial profile via the fat grafting and improves the quality of overlying skin.
HOW TO GO ABOUT LIPOSUCTION: CONSULTATION IS MANDATORY
Liposuction Should Always Be Individualized
The liposuction surgery is a highly individualized procedure as everyone has a different body profile as well as the need for the surgery. However, an expert cosmetic surgeon evaluates the problem state and the extent of the concern in order to employ the particular method of the procedure/surgery to meet the desired aesthetic goal. The consultation step will help you to analyze the state of the problem with respect to treatment and procedure technique. The procedure is tailored specifically to a patient’s body as the desired goal would be different, adding another layer of uniqueness. A difference in physiological and anatomical profile influences the procedure outcome as well as the healing process, therefore it is advisable to understand the concern prior to having the surgery so that it would help you in attaining the realistic goal.
On the whole, we can say that the procedure of liposuction has many benefits apart from the solution of unwanted fat accumulation, however, it would be a great decision to decide the surgery only with the expert plastic & cosmetic surgeon.
If you want to know more about the cost of the procedure, kindly go through the link below:
We at Allure Medspa are always ready to help you. Feel free to contact us!!
Speak to One of Our Friendly and Knowledgeable Advisers Today: +919869041559 (Get Quick Reply on WhatsApp:+919869041559)