- Are you getting emotional eater?
- Are you worrying with a sedentary lifestyle in this lockdown?
- You are struggling with excessive weight gain in this quarantine?
- Do you want to explore the indoor weight loss regime?
If the aforesaid points are your concern, then this write-up will help you in assessing and evaluating the plan for maintaining weight with a standard weight loss program during this indefinite lockdown.
Nowadays, people are facing the issue of less physical activities due to lockdown that perversely affected their mental & physical health results in the occurrence of a lot of health problems as well as weight gain issues. People are now more stressed and doing every work in-house. Stepping out is risky so they are struggling with health management practice. But, there are a number of alternatives that keep you healthy despite getting disconnected from the outer world.
So, read this article to grow your thought about how to maintain weight even during this quarantine.
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, a number of people are facing the problem of a workout as they got stuck in-house and cannot go out for gym or exercise. The only thing that they can do is meditation or simple aerobics managed by themselves, but it cannot be replaced the strenuous activities, which is needed for weight regime program to control weight for fatty people. However, our experts are highlighting some precautionary measures as well as tips to control weight that will be worked effectively.
First of all, it is important to know what factors are responsible for unwanted weight gain and how it should be controlled. Many of us are badly affected by emotional eating, sleeplessness, and stress that results in weight gain and so other health problems find a route in consequence.
We are advising to stay away from the following things in order to avoid weight gain is jotted down below:
- Don’t Eat too much: It is always good to have a balanced diet on the time, but it is not healthier to have snacks, oily or junk foods all the time when you sit idle. Thus, having knowledge about diet is important and you can consult a healthcare practitioner or dietitian for the same. If you are skin and weight-conscious guy, then you should consult your cosmetic surgeon or dermatologist to have a properly balanced diet chart.
- Avoid unhealthy fat & sweets: It is recommended to incorporate healthy nuts in your diet, instead of having potato chips, sugar-sweetened beverages, unprocessed red meats, and processed meats. Foods that lead to weight loss include yogurt, fruits, green leafy vegetables, whole grains, and nuts.
- Restrictive diet: Extreme calorie restriction may slow your metabolism and shift your appetite-regulating hormones, which leads to weight gain. However, it is good to avoid much calories and say yes for roughage enriched fruits, and vegetables.
- Have plenty of water: It is good to stay hydrated as it boosts metabolism and helps in maintaining weight for a few reasons. In one study, it has been revealed that those who drank water before meals had a 13% reduction in calorie intake. Additionally, drinking plenty of water results in the burning of a large number of calories throughout the day.
- Go for low-calorie recipe: Yes, it will be quite helpful in reducing or controlling your weight if you go with the habit of low-calorie diet, including boiled veggies, steamed grains, sprouts, etc. A low-calorie diet means high quality of life. Most of the recipes are of low calories in some way or another that helps in improving the metabolism system of the body and also keeps you healthy for the long run results in effective weight loss management. There are lots of health benefits with low calorie diet including weight control.
- Physical practice at Home: Yes, it is a healthy practice to exercise often in order to maintain the weight. It helps in burning extra calories and also increases your metabolism, which are the two most important factors needed to achieve energy balance. Researchers found that people who do at least 200 minutes of moderate physical activity a week mean 30 minutes a day are more likely to maintain their weight. Here, in this lockdown definition of exercise went completely changed.
You can do the following practice to maintain your weight as follows:
- You can walk while talking over the phone call
- You can sit-ups frequently
- Meditation should be added in regular practice with Anulom-vilom, pranayam, exhalation-inhalation, etc.
- Sit in any meditative posture either sukshana, padmasana as it helps in healing and purify the entire nervous system.
- Meditation can be done anytime and anywhere even from the comfort of your home.
- Sweeping is also a good healthy practice to do it and doubles the benefits of your quarantine.
- Mindful eating contributes a key role in maintaining weight so you must add roughage and nuts in your diet instead of oil or potatoes. Add unsaturated healthy fat rather than saturated or animal fat. However, it is recommended to add plant oil and omega-3 fatty acids in your daily diet. Omega-3 fatty acids found in some types of fish appears to decrease the risk of coronary artery disease.
- Avoid Trans fat and limit saturated fat in your diet strictly in order to maintain good health and less weight.
Once this lockdown gets over and things are back to normal we will do more apart from this and of course, cosmetic surgery plays a key role in achieving a proper sculpted body figure. We at Allure Medspa regularly performs high-definition 4D liposuction, large volume mega liposuction surgery, weight loss surgery or bariatric surgery and a lot of plastic surgeries to offer our patients a dream figure. Achieving an hour-glass shape body figure is no more dreams and a complete realistic approach that needs a brief assessment. Thus, if you want to have consultations block your date and time and avail the advantages of pre-guidance of our surgeon via virtual consultation.
Have you any confusion or doubt associated with weight problems? Feel free to contact us as we are here- no matter how long this lockdown will go, although happy to help you with the best alternative all the time.
Give us a call if you want to know more +91 – 98690 41559
Follow us on Social Media: