Look Young, Feel Young
- Are you noticing visible signs of ageing, i.e., wrinkles, sagging or pigmentation, and uneven skin?
- Are you hesitating in joining parties or events and trying hard to conceal the facial lines?
- Are you feeling uncomfortable while face-to-face discussion because of the wrinkles development and smile lines?
If you want to sort out the issues of aging and wants to have a youthful skin & facial feature as you have dreamt of, then the minimal invasive fat injection
or fat graft is a panacea for all aging-associated issues.
The facial aging is a textured change of skin along with the changes in the soft tissue and bone loss at the same time, which can be manifested with the different signs are listed below:
- Thinning of the skin causes fine wrinkles
- Uneven skin leads to roughness and loss of glow
- Uneven pigmentation
- Loss of facial volume &Tissue deflation leads to:
- Shrunken eyes and tired appearance
- Nasolabial folds or smile lines
- Sad face drooping of mouth angle
- Jowl development
- Loss of neck line
- Loss of cervical angle
- and forehead volume loss.
Noninvasive facial rejuvenation
There are a number of temporary options are available to combat the visible signs of ageing extended from household remedies to the advanced cosmetic treatment such as Botox, fillers, microdermabrasion, hydra facial, or the laser photo facial, etc. But, these all options are just for time being.
Benefits of Temporary method for facial aging treatment:
- Sometimes it gives quicker result, but sometimes take a lot of time may be a year to show the effect
- It is ready to use method
- No downtime
- All the temporary ways to address aging only limited for one or two concerns, but doesn’t solve the issues completely neither give permanent or long term results.
- Botox only helps in diminishing the muscle wrinkles but doesn’t have an impact on the skin texture, color, and facial volume
- It is needed to repeat after a certain interval of time i.e., peels, fillers, Botox,
- Costly in the case of fillers & Botox
Surgical Option for Facial Rejuvenation
The surgical options are the facelift, brow lift or neck lift. These are invasive procedures and mostly performed for advanced aging, which is further associated with the cost and long recovery. However, middle-aged people barely prefer such kind of aggressive measure.
If someone wants to have a long term or permanent result, then one of the best options available is minimally invasive fat injection or fat graft.
Minimal Invasive Fat Injection for Facial Rejuvenation
Body fat transfer is also known as autologous fat transplantation; it involves the transferring of fat from one part of the body to another to re-contour the face. After harvesting of fat, it is processed in two ways to get Micro fat and Nano fat. It is performed under local anesthesia as Outpatient or Daycare treatment. It has very minimal downtime so one can plan it as a weekend facial rejuvenation
Micro Fat Grafting:
This is when smaller fat particles are taken and used to improve the fullness of cheek or facial volume that has an impact on concealing coarse wrinkles and creases. One can see improvement immediately after the procedure. However, some amount of fat may get absorbed and leftover fat stays forever.
Nano Fat Grafting :
This is when a fat serum has been spun down in a centrifuge to a high concentration of stem cells. This serum of stem cells is injected into the skin layers. Nano fat contains stem cells which stimulate the collagen synthesis in dermis and regularize epidermal cell cycle regeneration. It improves the overall skin’s quality, texture, and pigmentation. The effect is progressive, and one can see ongoing improvement over three to 4 months.
The Procedure of Fat Injection: –
- It is a daycare procedure performed under local anesthesia
- Better to perform under normal operative set up
- Fat cells are extracted through a small needle attached to a syringe.
- The fat is then processed to remove excess fluids and processed according to the need
- These are reinjected with another needle in multiple thin strands in the desired areas.
- Some swelling & bruising will be there, that goes itself within 2-3 days following the treatment.
- Minimum downtime One can resume daily activity on the same day.
- medicines as prescribed for 5-7 days
- A daily skincare routine should be followed by moisturizer
- Avoid smoking
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Avoid vigorous physical exercise for a few days following the treatment
- Improves Collagen thickness results in diminishing the fine lines, wrinkle & acne scars and open pores.
- It stimulates hydration process which leads to facial glow
- The regularized Epithelial cycle improves skin color & texture
- The Face looks with fuller volume and in an aesthetic shape
- Facial Asymmetry can be improved.
Benefits of Fat injection:
- Minimal pre-testing is required as fat is harvested from the patient’s own body
- It is an outpatient procedure that generally takes under an hour
- It uses the body’s own tissues, hence, no chance for allergy.
- An unlimited amount of fat cells can be used because fat can be harvested from the body area of choice.
- It can be done along with liposuction surgery without additional resources.
Please Feel Free to Contact Us by Filling Out The Book An Appointment Form or Call Us Today: +91 98690 41559
Fat is the richest source of stem cells in the body. Minimal invasive fat injection incorporates all the benefits of the stem cells for the facial rejuvenation. The fat graft can be done alone or as an adjuvant therapy with a facelift or other modalities to improve their outcome. No wonder minimal invasive fat injection has established itself as a holistic facial rejuvenation treatment, one can resort to.