About Primary Rhinoplasty
The be-all and end-all of any face enhancing procedure is to achieve the most aesthetic facial harmony. The nose, undoubtedly is one of the most distinguishing of facial features. No wonder, it must always be addressed with utmost balance and proportion in mind.
A Rhinoplasty is aesthetic plastic surgery of the nose that can address all facets of nasal form and function. The changes with Rhinoplasty can range from subtle refinements to more dramatic, stunning enhancements, depending upon your unique goals.
One of the most popular procedures today, Primary Rhinoplasty refers to a first-time nose job, as opposed to a secondary or revision procedure. It’s performed to reshape and resize the nasal structure, so it fits in with your other features and achieves a more attractive facial appearance.
The Primary Rhinoplasty Advantage.
Primary rhinoplasty, known more casually as a nose job, is done with the sole purpose of cosmetic improvement. It is known to have made a wonderful difference to self-esteem of countless patients across the globe.
There are Some of the most common countless reasons why men and women of all ages choose to undergo a primary cosmetic rhinoplasty are:
- A nose that’s too large or small for your face
- A nasal bridge with a hump or bump
- An abnormally wide nose
- A protruding, overly large, bulbous or drooping nasal tip
- Flared or pinched nostrils
- A crooked or asymmetrical nasal structure
Primary Rhinoplasty Procedure
Rhinoplasty procedures require roughly 1-3 hours and are performed under general anesthesia. During the rhinoplasty procedure, the doctor will make incisions along your nose, accessing the tissue and bones of the nasal structure. The two most common incision techniques are open and close. There are also multiple methods for augmenting your nose or smoothing surface deformities.
To reduce or increase the size of your nose, bone or bone which is combined with cartilage may be excised or added to your nose. This procedure adjusts your interior nasal support structures, allowing the tip of your nose to be modified by uplifting, lengthening, shortening or thinning your nose.
Autologous cartilage grafts may be taken from your nasal septum located in the interior wall of your nose dividing one air passage from the other. This option creates the best opportunity for a natural-appearing result.
Skin and other soft tissues will remodel the shape of your nose, assuming the shape of the modified underlying structure. The doctor will place the skin back over the nose. A splint is then placed over the nose to support it as it heals into its new form. Nasal packing may also be used to temporarily support the nose’s new structure further.
In an open rhinoplasty procedure, a small external incision is made on the underside of the nose between nostril collumela. Additional incisions are made on the inside of the nose that cannot be seen. An open rhinoplasty fully opens the nose, providing improved visualization of the nasal structures and a more direct route for surgical manipulation. The small cut left at the nose base is barely visible after the healing process.
In an endonasal rhinoplasty, also known as closed rhinoplasty, incisions are made inside the nasal passages. These incisions are hidden and are not visible after surgery. Endonasal rhinoplasty offers a limited view of and dissection of nasal tissues.
ALLURE MEDSPA:The Best place for Primary Rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty is the most complicated plastic & cosmetic surgery procedure to perform and master. Dr. Milan Doshi at Allure MedSpa, brings tremendous experience, surgical dexterity and cutting-edge rhinoplasty technology and natural artistry to achieve the most exquisite and satisfactory Rhinoplasty results. The icing is that all this comes at an absolutely “value for money’ cost with utmost hygiene factors that are of paramount importance for Rhinoplasty as for any surgery.
What distinguishes Rhinoplasty at Allure MedSpa is:
- Unique appreciation of natural harmony and proportion in nasal and facial aesthetics
- Exceptional finesse, skill, experience, and artistry,
- The certification, accreditation, and most rigorous safety standards,
- Passion for achieving gorgeous rhinoplasty results that can be stunning yet subtle, and
- A connection between patient, surgeon, and staff that is extraordinarily warm, intimate, and comfortable.
- Absolutely ‘value for money’ procedure
Since confidentiality and utmost privacy of our clients are our prime ethics, Allure MedSpa is the most favored choice of many a celebrities for their corrective and cosmetic procedures.
In many ways general anesthesia creates the most controlled situation possible during your rhinoplasty surgery, can also go for local anesthesia. advance technology, experienced anesthetist to monitor your progress.
Privacy & Confidentiality
We at Allure MedSpa care follow highest standards of privacy and confidentiality ensuring additional comfort for our patients. For your privacy and protection, we maintain a strict non-disclosure policy.
REST & RECOVERY
You will go home with a friend or relative when you are fully awake and comfortable, generally one to two hours after the completion of surgery. Cold compresses are used to minimize bruising and swelling around the eyes. The primary swelling resolves in about one week, and most go back to work school around this time. When more structural sculpting is required, eight days is common. With tip refinements only (without osteotomies), return may be as early as five days after rhinoplasty.
Once you arrive back home after your rhinoplasty surgery you should expect to feel tired for a 2-3 days. Most people don’t experience any pain, but rather describe more of an aching, like common cold, sensation after surgery. This is often well controlled with medication.
Primary Rhinoplasty Price
Allure MedSpa which is renowned for its state-of-the-art internationally acclaimed services, offers value for the you money with cosmetic procedures. To know more about the cost of your procedure request a consult by filling the form below. Your consultation is your chance to ask questions about Rhinoplasty and put your mind at rest.
Rhinoplasty costs vary quite a bit depending on several factors: how much work needs to be done; is this a revision procedure; do any additional grafts need to be harvested (ear, rib).
Your surgeon will be able to offer you full explanations and answers to all of your queries.
Alternatively, our counselor will call you at your convenient time. Request a consultation right away:
Request A Consult
The Rhinoplasty consultation is a vital step in the journey to having successful nose surgery. To determine the best Rhinoplasty candidates and the appropriate techniques, there is no substitute for a personal consultation and examination with a board-certified plastic surgeon who is well-versed and experienced in the varied plastic surgery techniques.
Book an appointment, Now!
Primary Rhinoplasty Testimonials
Quick Facts For Primary Rhinoplasty
Are you the right fit for the procedure?
You may benefit from rhinoplasty if you are over the age of sixteen, the cartilage in your nose has stopped growing, and you are in good health. Rhinoplasty candidates must have realistic expectations for the outcome of their surgery and understand the capabilities and limitations of the procedure.
Comprehensive care, before, during & after surgery
You will be seen by Dr. Doshi in follow-up periodically following rhinoplasty. After splint removal at 5 to 7 days, you will be seen at 12 weeks and 12 months after Rhinoplasty. Dr. Doshi and his entire staff at Allure MedSpa will always be available to assist you with any questions or recovery related matters following the procedure.
At Allure MedSpa, we don’t simply provide surgical solutions; we recognize your needs extend beyond the surgical procedure itself.
The Aftercare Advantage/ Advice
- Do not disturb your cast or allow it to get wet. It is okay to wash your hair or shower as long as you do not get the nasal dressing wet.
- Do not blow your nose for 10 days after surgery. It is okay to rinse your nose with salt water (saline) rinse in the meantime to help flush out your nose.
- Use an open mouth sneeze, if you have to sneeze.
- Elevate your head at all times. At night sleep with your head in an elevated position at least 30 degrees. This can be done using several pillows or by sleeping in a recliner.
- Avoid prolonged chewing with hard foods or chewing gum for 2 weeks after surgery.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure to the nose. Wear SPF 30 or higher and a hat that protects your nose from the sun. This helps to prevent excessive swelling and darkening of any external incision.
- Avoid bending over, heavy lifting and straining for at least 2 weeks.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for at least 3 weeks.
- You may wear glasses (or sunglasses) while the cast is on. If controlled bone fractures were done, once your cast is removed you should avoid resting heavy glasses on your nose for 6 weeks after surgery. It is okay to wear contact lenses.
Pre-operative requirements in order to undergo surgery
- To ensure a safe surgical procedure, a thorough medical history is taken to make sure that you don’t have any medical conditions that may pose a problem to during your rhinoplasty procedure.
- Several types of supplements, prescription medications, and over the counter medications that can thin your blood and increase your risk of bleeding. You will be asked to stop taking these.
- Routine laboratory testing is ordered.
- It is important to be sun-smart (using UVA and UVB sun protection) prior to rhinoplasty.
- Stop smoking for at least two weeks before and one week after surgery, as nicotine can impair circulation and healing.
- Avoid alcohol in excess for two weeks before your Rhinoplasty procedure and one week after the surgery.
Patient preparation before Surgery
It is advisable to have someone for help for a few days after surgery and also arrange for a break from work as per the doctor’s instructions and the nature of your work routine.
Book Surgery with Allure MedSpa
- Plan your travel dates and simultaneously check with us for doctor’s availability on those dates.
- Send us a copy of your air tickets
- We shall accordingly plan your consultation and Concierge service (optional) and get back to you with all details
Allure MedSpa concierge service
Allure MedSpa’s clientele comprises of local, out-of-town patients. A good percentage of patients also ‘fly-in’ from out of the country to have surgery with our renowned surgeons.
We are pleased to offer and arrange comfortable lodging, restaurant, and commuting to ensure a memorable pre-and post-surgical experience for our out-of-country patients. Please feel free to contact the counselor +91 9869041559 for assistance with any of your travel and planning needs.
- Your nose will be congested after surgery from the internal nasal swelling.
- You may experience a runny nose for a few days after surgery
- You may have bruising and swelling around your eyes (especially if controlled bone fractures are done during surgery). Any bruising should resolve after 7-14 days, though it can be covered with makeup in the meantime.
- The external nasal dressing and any external sutures are removed 5 days after surgery. The internal nasal sutures are dissolve-able and will come out on their own.
- Most people are able to return to work and social activities 7-10 days after their rhinoplasty.
- If an Open Rhinoplasty approach was used, you may experience temporary nasal tip numbness improve in 8 weeks. This resolves as the nerve endings regrow into the nasal tip skin.
Results will last for
While certain results are visible immediately, the final result of Rhinoplasty become evident approximately six to twelve months after Rhinoplasty.
Next consultation if required
At Allure MedSpa, our support doesn’t end when you achieve your Hair regrowth goals. Lifelong follow-up with our multidisciplinary team is encouraged, helping you to achieve and maintain optimal results.For more information on hair transplant surgery and our extensive aftercare program or to Book an appointment, call Allure MedSpa at: +91 9869041559