Quick Facts about Lip Reduction
Are you the right fit for the procedure?
The ideal candidate for lip reduction is an individual who has a determined desire to possess lips that are in accordance with their other facial features. The individual should be in good health, both physically and mentally, and possess realistic expectations. Many of the most pleasing outcomes are done in combination with other harmonizing procedures; such as a facelift or rhinoplasty.
Comprehensive care, before, during & after surgery
At Allure MedSpa, we don’t simply provide surgical solutions; we recognize your needs extend beyond the surgical procedure itself.
Our dedicated post-surgical section is designed with your comfort and care in mind. Our entire staff from the expert team of anesthesiologists to nurses, will ensure you are treated with utmost care and warmth.
The Aftercare Advice
Oral pain medication and cool compresses will assist in mitigating the discomfort which is less often, as well as, sleeping with your head slightly elevated for the first few nights. Patients may also plan on consuming a soft food for a few days following the procedures. Strenuous activity must also be avoided until healing is complete.
Pre-operative requirements in order to undergo surgery
- Your current health history as well as your medications and drug allergies will be reviewed.
- Routine laboratory testing is ordered.
- It is important to be sun-smart (using UVA and UVB sun protection) prior to any Face Lift procedure.
- Stop smoking for at least two weeks before and one week after surgery, as nicotine can impair circulation and healing.
- Avoid alcohol in excess for two weeks before and one week after the surgery.
Patient preparation before Lip Reduction Surgery
Your surgeon will give you specific instructions to prepare for the procedure.
- You should arrange for someone to drive you home after your surgery, and to help you out for a day or two.
- You should plan to take one week off of from work, or as instructed by the doctor so that swelling and bruising can resolve.
Book Surgery with Allure MedSpa
- Plan your travel dates and simultaneously check with us for doctor’s availability on those dates.
- Send us a copy of your air tickets
- We shall accordingly plan your consultation and Concierge service (optional) and get back to you with all details
Allure MedSpa concierge service
Allure MedSpa’s clientele comprises of local, out-of-town patients. A good percentage of patients also ‘fly-in’ from out of the country to have surgery with our renowned surgeons.
We are pleased to offer and arrange comfortable lodging, restaurant, and commuting to ensure a memorable pre-and post-surgical experience for our out-of-country patients. Please feel free to contact the Counsellor.
Book a counselling session for assistance with any of your travel and planning needs.
Although the procedure provides a natural look, minimum scaring does occur, will go in some time. Some swelling, bruising, and numbness is normal and to be expected.
Results will last for
Results are permanent.
Next consultation if required
At Allure MedSpa, our support doesn’t end when you achieve your cosmetic and health goals. Lifelong follow-up with our multidisciplinary team is encouraged, helping you to achieve and maintain optimal results.
For more information on hair transplant surgery and our extensive aftercare program or to Book an appointment, call Allure MedSpa at: +91 98969041559