About the process
exercises or diet is helping out to remove the excess fat. Here, the ultrasound or the laser liposuction might help you to lose the extra fat. The ultrasound and the laser technology is the technology to break down the excess fat deposit. The procedure is a non invasive methods and melts away the extra fat in the body.
Benefits of the Ultrasound and Laser Treatment:
- The process improve blood circulation and the lymphatic system
- Promotes elasticity to the skin
- Tightens the skin of the body
- No surgery / No pain
- Permanent removal of fats from the body
- Strengthens and tightens connective tissue
- No anesthesia is used in the process
What is the Procedure
The process takes around 20 to 30 minutes to conclude depending on the size of the area to be treated. Around six to nine sessions are recommended in an interval of a week to achieve noticeable results. The treatment does not require anesthesia. Most patients find the treatment painless and comfortable.
Ultrasonic and the laser technology is new, non-invasive surgical technique. The process uses an ultrasound machine that releases ultrasonic waves to help breaking down the fat cells, while other tissues are left intact. It targets selective areas by operating with a narrow band of frequency. After the fatty cells die off, they get absorbed in the bloodstream and is removed froWhat is the Procedurem the body through urine. Weight Loss Surgery Treatment starts with the target body area and continues with circular movements of the applicator over the treatment site. Weekly visit is important to get good results.
Care and Progress After the Process:
Your lifestyle and diet play an important role in the progress of the treatment. Before proceeding with the Laser and Ultrasound Liposuction, it is important to consult with the Cosmetic Surgeon. This treatment does not suit some people as it requires high intensity of ultrasonic waves. You can consult Dr. Milan Doshi if you want to move ahead with the surgery at Alluremedspa. He will be honest with his comments and you can decide accordingly. After the surgery is done, the patient should take immense care of what he is eating and should undergo light exercises to keep the fats off the body. You can see immediate result with this technology.
Cost For Laser and Ultrasound Liposuction
Do good looks come without a price? Can confidence be measured in money? The answer is no. Plastic surgery is science’s way of rectifying nature’s inadequacy. To begin with most patients often wonder how much do I spend for this particular procedure? How much will it cost? Will it be worth it? These questions have a simple answer; no price is too high when your self-esteem and life is at the line. Good surgery, great doctors and the best care comes with a price and one should never compromise on those elements of cosmetic surgery. Most people generally are worried about how much a surgery would cost even before they start wondering about all aspects of the surgery. It is essential to know that the cost of surgery varies from procedure to procedure. No two procedures cost the same and top of the line medical equipment are used along with best of the techniques. Rest assured, your money is well spent.
Plastic surgery is a cosmetic procedure, but still fact remains, it is a surgical process. It is your body and you will have to live with the consequences if you compromise on quality while trying to cut the cost. Cost of plastic surgery covers many things. Cheap surgery will not always give you the best of the results. Here is why the money you pay for plastic surgery is worth every penny you spend.
- Experience matters If you are going to put your faith in a doctor to alter your body forever, you might as well choose a good cosmetic surgeon who not only gives you the best treatment but is also armed with years’ worth of knowledge. AtAllure MedSpa, you will be treated by the best surgeon in the field of cosmetic surgery in India, Dr Milan Doshi, M.S. M.Ch. International Member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Quality treatment The cost of cosmetic surgery is linked with the overall quality of the work done quality. Always choose a surgeon and an institution that promises the best of the surgery, cheaper is not always better as the quality of the services may be compromised.
- Credentials When you pay, you avail the best possible doctor with who is highly trained. We have highly qualified surgeon who come with years of experience. Along with this, we at Allure MedSpa also have qualified anaesthesiologist and a safe, well equipped surgical location for carrying out procedures.
- Excellent counsel Surgical procedures start and end with counselling and consultations. Our doctors are available for consultations, guidance before, and after surgery. Our expertise stretches beyond traditional patient out care. We believe in building relations for life. Our doctors are open to any queries weeks and months after surgery.
We recommend nothing but the best, as everyone deserves to have the finest. It is advisable to never cut costs when it comes at cosmetic surgery. Remember it is your body and you will have to live with the post surgery results. You never choose anything but the best for yourself and it should apply for cosmetic surgery as well. Avail top of the line care and services for a happier you.
Testimonials For Laser and Ultrasound Liposuction
Quick Facts For Laser and Ultrasound Liposuction
Laser and Ultrasound Liposuction Before After Photos
FAQs For Laser and Ultrasound Liposuction