About the process
Want to turn back the clock, look younger and healthier or be happier with your appearance! It’s possible, with a traditional face lift.
The Traditional FaceLift Advantage
A traditional face lift, or facelift, is an extremely safe cosmetic procedure that will erase wrinkles, tighten facial skin, and restore your youthful appearance.
Choosing to have a traditional facelift, can empower you to look and feel 15 years younger. Enhance your beauty, and receive the benefit of.
- Improved skin tone and texture
- A smooth, tightened and redefined look
- More defined cheeks and chin
- Happiness with your appearance again.
All this can be had with the relatively simple procedure of the traditional face lift.
What is the Traditional Face Lift Procedure
The traditional facelift is an appropriate procedure for patient’s seeking optimal correction of moderate to significant facial aging. Incisions are positioned around the ears and into the hairline as well as a small incision below the chin. The skin is dissected from the underlying muscles allowing tightening of the muscles of the face as well as the neck. Bands of muscle in the front of the neck are sutured together and divided to help provide a smooth contour and defined neckline. Excess fat of the neck and jowls is removed as needed and the skin is re-draped in a natural fashion with excess skin removed both in front and behind the ears. This provides the surgeon optimal exposure and yields the most dramatic and long lasting results for the patient in most cases.
Dr. Milan Doshi is a board certified cosmetic surgeon who is highly specialized in facial surgery procedures and the member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS). He takes an extraordinarily detailed approach to each procedure, and believes there is no such thing as a standard facelift. Instead, he customizes every facial surgery to the needs of the patient.
It is Dr. Doshi’s ultimate goal to maintain the patient’s natural beauty.
Equipped with unparalleled knowledge of the underlying structures of the face and vast experience in dealing with delicate facial nerve, the expertise of Dr. Milan Doshi makes Allure MedSpa one of the most favored destinations of patients seeking Face Lift from all over the world.
Since confidentiality and utmost privacy of our clients are our prime ethics, Allure MedSpa is the most favored choice of many celebrities for their corrective and cosmetic procedures.
Often facelift surgery procedures can be performed using local anesthesia. This gives patients the option of remaining relatively alert during their facelift, although general anesthesia is always an option. During more intensive procedures, general anesthesia may be required. In many cases, the length of a patient's facelift surgery determines whether local or general anesthesia will be used.
Privacy & Confidentiality
We at Allure MedSpa care follow highest standards of privacy and confidentiality ensuring additional comfort for our patients. For your privacy and protection, we maintain a strict non-disclosure policy.
REST & RECOVERY
Sutures are removed in 6-7 days and patients usually return to work within 10 days. Patients can resume light exercise 2 weeks after surgery.
Traditional Face Lift Price
Allure MedSpa which is renowned for its state-of-the-art internationally acclaimed services, offers affordable and cost effective cosmetic procedures. To know more about the cost of your procedure request a consult by filling the form below. Your consultation is your chance to ask questions about Face Lifts and put your mind at rest. Your surgeon will be able to offer you full explanations and answers to all of your queries.
Alternatively, our counsellor will call you at your convenient time. Request a consultation right away: Book a councelling session
Request A Consult
To determine the best Face Lift candidates and the appropriate techniques, there is no substitute for a personal consultation and examination with a board-certified plastic surgeon who is well-versed and experienced in the varied techniques. To learn more about receiving your unique and personally tailored facelift, fill up the form: Book an appointment
Traditional Face Lift Testimonials
Quick Facts For Traditional Face Lift
Are you the right fit for the procedure?
The best facelift candidates have realistic expectations and are willing and able to follow the pre- and post-operative instructions provided by their plastic surgeons.
Ideal candidate for facelift surgery must have:
- Skin elasticity: A good facelift candidate will have skin that retains some of its natural suppleness and flexibility. This is important because, during the procedure, the surgeon tightens the facial skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Strong bone structure: Ideally, a facelift candidate will have a well-defined underlying bone structure to provide support and contribute to satisfying results.
- Realistic expectations: A candidate should understand not only what facelifts can accomplish, but also the limitations of facial plastic surgery procedures.
- Good overall health: A good facelift candidate will be generally healthy and will inform his or her surgeon of any preexisting medical conditions well in advance.
- Loose skin on the face or neck: Facelift candidates typically want to remove excess skin from the face or neck, tightening skin and reducing the appearance of wrinkles simultaneously. The surgeon trims the loose skin during the procedure.
Comprehensive care, before, during & after surgery
At Allure MedSpa, we don’t simply provide surgical solutions; we recognize your needs extend beyond the surgical procedure itself.
Our dedicated post-surgical section is designed with your comfort and care in mind. Our entire staff from the expert team of anesthesiologists to nurses, will ensure you are treated with utmost care and warmth.
The Aftercare Advice
Over the first 2-3 days period, patients are advised to keep their head elevated and continuously apply cold compresses to the eyes and face.
Pre-operative requirements in order to undergo surgery
- Your current health history as well as your medications and drug allergies will be reviewed.
- Routine laboratory testing is ordered.
- It is important to be sun-smart (using UVA and UVB sun protection) prior to any Face Lift procedure.
- Stop smoking for at least two weeks before and one week after surgery, as nicotine can impair circulation and healing.
- Avoid alcohol in excess for two weeks before and one week after the surgery.
Patient preparation before Traditional Facelift Surgery
Your surgeon will give you specific instructions to prepare for the procedure.
- You should arrange for someone to drive you home after your surgery, and to help you out for a day or two.
- You should plan to take one weeks off of work, so swelling and bruising can resolve.
- For patients who work in sedentary jobs, two weeks should be enough time to look presentable at work.
Book Surgery with Allure MedSpa
- Plan your travel dates and simultaneously check with us for doctor’s availability on those dates.
- Send us a copy of your air tickets
- We shall accordingly plan your consultation and Concierge service (optional) and get back to you with all details
Allure MedSpa concierge service
Allure MedSpa’s clientele comprises of local, out-of-town patients. A good percentage of patients also ‘fly-in’ from out of the country to have surgery with our renowned surgeons.
We are pleased to offer and arrange comfortable lodging, restaurant, and commuting to ensure a memorable pre-and post-surgical experience for our out-of-country patients. Please feel free to contact the Counsellor Book a councelling session for assistance with any of your travel and planning needs.
Minimal bruising and swelling may be present, and both are completely normal. These transient effects of surgery usually disappear very quickly. Numbness, tightness and discomfort may be experienced during the healing process, however the face heals quickly in general compared to other areas of the body.
Results will last for
An idea of the results you can expect will be visible almost immediately after you have recovered from surgery, however you should wait for six months to appreciate the final results.
Results are long lasting, however the ageing process cannot be prevented and such things as gravity, skin type, genetics and lifestyle mean that sagging may occur again in the future.
Next consultation if required
At Allure MedSpa, our support doesn’t end when you achieve your cosmetic and health goals. Lifelong follow-up with our multidisciplinary team is encouraged, helping you to achieve and maintain optimal results.For more information on hair transplant surgery and our extensive aftercare program or to Book an appointment, call Allure MedSpa at: +91 9869041559.
- Will facelift surgery eliminate all of my facial wrinkles?
Facelift can dramatically improve a patient’s facial appearance by removing excess tissue and tightening the muscles and tissues.
- How much pain can I expect after facelift?
Some patients may experience mild discomfort in the neck and facial region, which usually clears up within a day. Many patients do not feel much pain following surgery; to keep patients comfortable, they are often prescribed oral medication to relieve any pain they may experience.
- What is the recovery like after facelift?
After facelift surgery, the patient will be sent home or to a recovery center with light facial dressings. It is recommended to keep head elevated for two to three days to minimize bruising and swelling. Patients typically look and feel confident after two weeks.