About the process
A beautiful, healthy smile that lasts a lifetime is our ultimate goal when treating patients. Your personal home care plays an important role in achieving that goal. Your personal home care starts by eating balanced meals, reducing the number of snacks you eat, and correctly using the various dental aids that help control the plaque and bacteria that cause dental disease.
Dental care tips for good oral hygiene
Bacteria can live in your mouth in the plaque, causing cavities and gingivitis, which can cause periodontal (gum) disease. In order to keep your mouth clean, you must practice good oral hygiene daily.
What is plaque?
Plaque is a sticky layer of material comprising bacteria that accumulates on teeth, including where toothbrushes cannot reach. Many of the foods you eat cause the bacteria in your mouth. Sugary foods are clear sources of plaque, but there are others which you mightn’t understand can cause injury. Starches—such as crackers, bread, and cereal — cause acids to form. Plaque also generates substances that irritate the gums, making them susceptible to bleeding, sensitive, and red. If the gums aren’t treated, the bone around the teeth can be ruined and teeth may become loose or need to be removed.
How do I dispose of plaque?
The finest method is by brushing and cleaning between your teeth daily. Cleaning removes plaque from the tooth surfaces. The shape and size of your toothbrush should fit your mouth and let you reach all areas easily. Use an antimicrobial toothpaste containing. Flossing is vital to prevent gum disease.
Just how do I floss and brush my teeth?
Alluremedspa recommends these techniques for brushing and flossing your teeth:
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day (especially before going to bed at night) with a soft bristle brush and toothpaste.
- Put your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle against the gums.
- Brush the chewing surfaces of the teeth, the inner tooth surfaces, and the outer tooth surfaces.
- Use the point of the brush to clean the inside surfaces of the front teeth, using a gentle up and down stroke.
- Clean your tongue.
Daily flossing is the best way to clean between the teeth and under the gum-line. Flossing not only helps clean these spaces, it disrupts plaque colonies from building up, preventing damage to the gums, teeth, and bone.
- Take 12-16 inches (30-40cm) of dental floss and wrap it around your middle fingers, leaving about 2 inches (5cm) of floss between the hands.
- Using your thumbs and forefingers to guide the floss, gently insert the floss between teeth using a sawing motion.
- Curve the floss into a “C” shape around each tooth and under the gum-line. Gently move the floss up and down, cleaning the side of each tooth.
Floss holders are recommended if you have difficulty using conventional floss.
A mouth rinse, along with daily flossing and brushing, can raise the cleanliness of your mouth. Mouth rinses that are antimicrobial reduce plaque process and bacteria, which cause gum disease and gingivitis. Fluoride mouth rinses additionally help prevent and reduce tooth decay. Constantly speak with your dentist about any new products you’re interested in attempting. For example, fluoride rinses aren’t recommended for kids ages 6 or younger because they may be swallowed by them.
Maintaining proper oral hygiene is the simplest way to prevent the majority of dental problems. Proper brushing and flossing techniques and regular dental check-ups are the most common and effective methods in caring for your teeth.
Regular check-ups allow our Dentists to remove unhealthy bacteria from your teeth before it causes any damage.
What is the Procedure
Cost of Patient Education
Do good looks come without a price? Can confidence be measured in money? The answer is no. Plastic surgery is science’s way of rectifying nature’s inadequacy. To begin with most patients often wonder how much do I spend for this particular procedure? How much will it cost? Will it be worth it? These questions have a simple answer; no price is too high when your self-esteem and life is at the line. Good surgery, great doctors and the best care comes with a price and one should never compromise on those elements of cosmetic surgery. Most people generally are worried about how much a surgery would cost even before they start wondering about all aspects of the surgery. It is essential to know that the cost of surgery varies from procedure to procedure. No two procedures cost the same and top of the line medical equipment are used along with best of the techniques. Rest assured, your money is well spent.
Plastic surgery is a cosmetic procedure, but still fact remains, it is a surgical process. It is your body and you will have to live with the consequences if you compromise on quality while trying to cut the cost. Cost of plastic surgery covers many things. Cheap surgery will not always give you the best of the results. Here is why the money you pay for plastic surgery is worth every penny you spend.
- Experience matters If you are going to put your faith in a doctor to alter your body forever, you might as well choose a good cosmetic surgeon who not only gives you the best treatment but is also armed with years’ worth of knowledge. AtAllure MedSpa, you will be treated by the best surgeon in the field of cosmetic surgery in India, Dr Milan Doshi, M.S. M.Ch. International Member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Quality treatment The cost of cosmetic surgery is linked with the overall quality of the work done quality. Always choose a surgeon and an institution that promises the best of the surgery, cheaper is not always better as the quality of the services may be compromised.
- Credentials When you pay, you avail the best possible doctor with who is highly trained. We have highly qualified surgeon who come with years of experience. Along with this, we at Allure MedSpa also have qualified anaesthesiologist and a safe, well equipped surgical location for carrying out procedures.
- Excellent counsel Surgical procedures start and end with counselling and consultations. Our doctors are available for consultations, guidance before, and after surgery. Our expertise stretches beyond traditional patient out care. We believe in building relations for life. Our doctors are open to any queries weeks and months after surgery.
We recommend nothing but the best, as everyone deserves to have the finest. It is advisable to never cut costs when it comes at cosmetic surgery. Remember it is your body and you will have to live with the post surgery results. You never choose anything but the best for yourself and it should apply for cosmetic surgery as well. Avail top of the line care and services for a happier you.