About the process
Oral-Maxillofacial Surgery is a surgical speciality which involves the diagnosis, surgery and adjunctive treatment of diseases, injuries and defects involving both the functional and aesthetic aspects of the hard and soft tissues of the oral and maxillofacial region.
The oral and maxillofacial surgeon is the orthopaedic surgeon of the facial region. He or she is an individual who addresses problems ranging from the removal of impacted teeth to the repair of facial trauma.
Oral Maxillofacial surgery is required in cases where:
- Have teeth replaced by having dental implants inserted.
- Have oral surgical procedures performed in the office under outpatient ambulatory anaesthesia.
- Have a jaw, oral, or facial cyst or tumour diagnosed, removed and reconstructed.
- Have your jaw aligned with orthognathic surgery.
- Have facial and jaw reconstruction following cancer surgery.
- Have your facial bones realigned after facial trauma
- Have a consultation to determine whether you are a candidate for aesthetic surgery.
- Have a tooth extracted.
- Have a ridge correction
The Maxillofacial surgery procedures offered at Allure MedSpa are:
- Painless Tooth Removal
- Jaw Correction
- Ridge Correction
At Allure MedSpa, we offer cutting-edge dental equipment in a relaxing and comfortable environment. Patients can expect comfort and style, making their experience like no other. With state-of-the-art dental chairs, and excellent chairside manner of our Dentists, patients can receive overall dental care in a professional and relaxing environment.
Our waiting rooms were made to provide patients with a relaxing experience. No wonder Allure MedSpa is a kind of a ‘Dentistry Spa’.
Procedures of Maxillofacial Surgery:
- Painless tooth Removal
- Jaw Correction
- Ridge Correction
If you have a question about cosmetic Dentistry or would like to book a consultation then call +91 9869041559 to speak one of our patient co-ordinators or simply Book a councelling session.
What is the Procedure
Tooth problems are serious problems. You first need to consult a dentist regarding your tooth problems. A visit to the dentist is must if you are having some dental difficulty. The dentist will discuss about the procedure with you first.
Following issues are taken care of by maxillofacial surgery:
Ridge Correction: In the process of Ridge correction, the bone and tissue grafting is done to fill the affected area of the gums and the jaw. After the dental implant is done, you will get a smooth gum and improved gum and jaw functionality.
The procedure will take some time and few sittings. You might experience some pain or swelling after the surgery is completed, for which your dentist will provide some medications.
Jaw Correction: The dentist will do an analysis of your teeth and jaw functionalities. He will check through your inclinations, biting and chewing pattern, and bone attachment, facial inclinations by taking pictures, X-rays, scans and many more. The dentist will consult with you the detailed procedure of the treatments and will follow certain steps.
The dentist will make impressions of your teeth, and then the model is made using a computerized, 3D technique for more accurate results. The surgery is made to adjust the lower and upper jaw in a new position.
Tooth removal: The dentist will evaluate your teeth and will discuss about the procedure during the consultation. The X-ray of the teeth and its pictures will be taken first; the dentist will examine the condition of the teeth. He will also check your medical history incase if you have some issues with your nerves or with blood vessels.
The procedure follows two extraction processes. One is simple removal by loosening the teeth, the other one is a more complex one. The removal of the teeth depends on how much the tooth is damaged or fractured. In some cases, the dentist needs to cut the bone around the teeth to remove it completely.
Benefits of the Treatment:
The benefits of the procedure are innumerable. Mentioned below are the few benefits of the procedure.
Correction of jaw-related issues: Will you not want to correct any jaw-related problems. It will definitely help to rectify the problem.
Facial structure is improved: The procedure will help to improve your facial structure. You will no longer feel embarrassed now.
Teeth replacement: In case you have a decayed tooth or want to replace it for some reasons. You can go ahead with the maxillofacial surgery.
Painless Procedure: The procedure is not a very painful one and you will feel comfortable after going through it.
Services at Alluremedspa:
If you are considering undergoing the dental treatment, we at Allure Medspa offer customized services. We have a set of well known dental surgeon amalgamated under a single roof. You will enjoy the process of dental treatment at Allure Medspa. The staff is quite friendly and will take personal care once you come here.
Cost for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Do good looks come without a price? Can confidence be measured in money? The answer is no. Plastic surgery is science’s way of rectifying nature’s inadequacy. To begin with most patients often wonder how much do I spend for this particular procedure? How much will it cost? Will it be worth it? These questions have a simple answer; no price is too high when your self-esteem and life is at the line. Good surgery, great doctors and the best care comes with a price and one should never compromise on those elements of cosmetic surgery. Most people generally are worried about how much a surgery would cost even before they start wondering about all aspects of the surgery. It is essential to know that the cost of surgery varies from procedure to procedure. No two procedures cost the same and top of the line medical equipment are used along with best of the techniques. Rest assured, your money is well spent.
Plastic surgery is a cosmetic procedure, but still fact remains, it is a surgical process. It is your body and you will have to live with the consequences if you compromise on quality while trying to cut the cost. Cost of plastic surgery covers many things. Cheap surgery will not always give you the best of the results. Here is why the money you pay for plastic surgery is worth every penny you spend.
- Experience matters If you are going to put your faith in a doctor to alter your body forever, you might as well choose a good cosmetic surgeon who not only gives you the best treatment but is also armed with years’ worth of knowledge. AtAllure MedSpa, you will be treated by the best surgeon in the field of cosmetic surgery in India, Dr Milan Doshi, M.S. M.Ch. International Member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Quality treatment The cost of cosmetic surgery is linked with the overall quality of the work done quality. Always choose a surgeon and an institution that promises the best of the surgery, cheaper is not always better as the quality of the services may be compromised.
- Credentials When you pay, you avail the best possible doctor with who is highly trained. We have highly qualified surgeon who come with years of experience. Along with this, we at Allure MedSpa also have qualified anaesthesiologist and a safe, well equipped surgical location for carrying out procedures.
- Excellent counsel Surgical procedures start and end with counselling and consultations. Our doctors are available for consultations, guidance before, and after surgery. Our expertise stretches beyond traditional patient out care. We believe in building relations for life. Our doctors are open to any queries weeks and months after surgery.
We recommend nothing but the best, as everyone deserves to have the finest. It is advisable to never cut costs when it comes at cosmetic surgery. Remember it is your body and you will have to live with the post surgery results. You never choose anything but the best for yourself and it should apply for cosmetic surgery as well. Avail top of the line care and services for a happier you.
- What is maxillofacial procedure?
The procedure is done to remove your decayed tooth, to extract your wisdom teeth that are causing pain or doing gum correction or correcting the jaw structure. The procedure will help to provide relief to your pain and improving the facial structure.
- Will I encounter any pain?
There might be slight pain for which your dentist will provide medications.
- Is there any side effects?
There are no side effects of this procedure.
- How long will the procedure take to complete?
The procedure is done within some hour and will take few sittings.
- Will my chewing and biting improve after undertaking the surgery?
Yes, the procedure will help in jaw correction and will improve your eating and chewing difficulty.
- Will it help in improving my speech difficulty?
Yes, the procedure will improve your speech difficulty.
- Does it have a long term effect?
It has a long term effect and you will have to maintain proper dental care for good health of your teeth.