About the process
Nothing is as good as your natural teeth. And sometimes your natural tooth may need root canal (endodontic) treatment for it to remain a healthy part of your mouth. Millions of teeth are treated and saved each year with root canal, or endodontic treatment.
“Endo” is the Greek word for “inside” and “odont” is Greek for “tooth.” Endodontic treatment treats the inside of the tooth. Root canal treatment is one type of endodontic treatment.
Endodontic treatment is necessary when the pulp, the soft tissue inside the tooth, becomes inflamed or infected. The inflammation or infection can have a variety of causes: deep decay, repeated dental procedures on the tooth, or a crack or chip in the tooth. In addition, an injury to a tooth may cause pulp damage even if the tooth has no visible chips or cracks. If pulp inflammation or infection is left untreated, it can cause pain or lead to an abscess.
Signs to look for include pain, prolonged sensitivity to heat or cold, tenderness to touch and chewing, discoloration of the tooth, and swelling, drainage and tenderness in the lymph nodes as well as nearby bone and gum tissues. Sometimes, however, there are no symptoms.
An endodontist is a dentist with special training in diagnosing and treating problems associated with the inside of the tooth. They perform routine as well as difficult and very complex endodontic procedures, including re-treatment of previous root canals that have not healed completely. Endodontists are also experienced at finding the cause of oral and facial pain that has been difficult to diagnose.
We at Allure MedSpa provide one of the finest and most comfortable Endodontic treatments. We offer cutting-edge dental equipment in a relaxing and comfortable environment. Patients can expect comfort and style, making their experience like no other. With state-of-the-art dental chairs, and excellent chair side manner of our Dentists, patients can receive overall dental care in a professional and relaxing environment.
Our waiting rooms were made to provide patients with a relaxing experience. No wonder Allure MedSpa is a kind of a ‘Dentistry Spa’.
If you have a question about cosmetic Dentistry or would like to book a consultation then call +91 8291863158 to speak one of our patient coordinators or simply Book a counselling session.
What is the Procedure
Cost for Endodontics
Do good looks come without a price? Can confidence be measured in money? The answer is no. Plastic surgery is science’s way of rectifying nature’s inadequacy. To begin with most patients often wonder how much do I spend for this particular procedure? How much will it cost? Will it be worth it? These questions have a simple answer; no price is too high when your self-esteem and life is at the line. Good surgery, great doctors and the best care comes with a price and one should never compromise on those elements of cosmetic surgery. Most people generally are worried about how much a surgery would cost even before they start wondering about all aspects of the surgery. It is essential to know that the cost of surgery varies from procedure to procedure. No two procedures cost the same and top of the line medical equipment are used along with best of the techniques. Rest assured, your money is well spent.
Plastic surgery is a cosmetic procedure, but still fact remains, it is a surgical process. It is your body and you will have to live with the consequences if you compromise on quality while trying to cut the cost. Cost of plastic surgery covers many things. Cheap surgery will not always give you the best of the results. Here is why the money you pay for plastic surgery is worth every penny you spend.
- Experience matters If you are going to put your faith in a doctor to alter your body forever, you might as well choose a good cosmetic surgeon who not only gives you the best treatment but is also armed with years’ worth of knowledge. AtAllure MedSpa, you will be treated by the best surgeon in the field of cosmetic surgery in India, Dr Milan Doshi, M.S. M.Ch. International Member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Quality treatment The cost of cosmetic surgery is linked with the overall quality of the work done quality. Always choose a surgeon and an institution that promises the best of the surgery, cheaper is not always better as the quality of the services may be compromised.
- Credentials When you pay, you avail the best possible doctor with who is highly trained. We have highly qualified surgeon who come with years of experience. Along with this, we at Allure MedSpa also have qualified anaesthesiologist and a safe, well equipped surgical location for carrying out procedures.
- Excellent counsel Surgical procedures start and end with counselling and consultations. Our doctors are available for consultations, guidance before, and after surgery. Our expertise stretches beyond traditional patient out care. We believe in building relations for life. Our doctors are open to any queries weeks and months after surgery.
We recommend nothing but the best, as everyone deserves to have the finest. It is advisable to never cut costs when it comes at cosmetic surgery. Remember it is your body and you will have to live with the post surgery results. You never choose anything but the best for yourself and it should apply for cosmetic surgery as well. Avail top of the line care and services for a happier you.
- What is Endodontic?
If you have gone through the procedure of root canal, if you want tooth restoration or have fractured teeth, you can continue with the Endodontic procedure.
- Will I encounter any pain?
There might be slight pain for which your dentist will provide medications.
- Is there any side effects?
There are no side effects of this procedure.
- How long will the procedure take to complete?
The procedure is done within some hour and will take few sittings.
- Will my chewing and biting improve after undertaking the surgery?
Yes, the procedure will help in jaw correction and will improve your eating and chewing difficulty.
- Will it give better stability to my teeth?
It will help in providing better stability to your teeth.
- Does it have a long term effect?
It has a long term effect and you will have to maintain proper dental care for good health of your teeth.